🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 3402: IMPOSSIBLE ❌

Options
NamTruong2001
NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,237 Level 5

I'm sure that you will never pass this level.

Please reduce monklings, or add more moves.

Comments

• dlschaffner
    dlschaffner Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Ditto. You can’t have 25 moves and require 25 monklings. It makes the level impossible to pass. I guess We just have to wait for the fix.

• KarmaPolice
    KarmaPolice Posts: 147 Level 3
    Options

I am currently on this level and having difficulty. Did anyone manage to complete it yet? Agree, it’s impossible to get 25 monklings with 25 moves. Even if you do get 25 monklings, you would need extra moves to get the last one to the bottom.

• donnakessler
    donnakessler Posts: 174 Level 3
    Options

I had to use my boosters to pass this level. Impossible without boosters. Best of luck 🤯 to you. Keep on Crushing!

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,237 Level 5
    Options

I beat it with the help of 3 additional moves (by watching ads).

To be honest, it is very insane because liquorice swirls and jelly cubes stop cascades and you will lose the level immediately if you miss 2 moves or more.

• dlschaffner
    dlschaffner Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

It is impossible without boosters. I finally created a monkling with every move then with one move left I used a striped lollipop hammer to get the 25th then a color bomb hammer in a striped candy to clear the board and get them all to the end.

• KarmaPolice
    KarmaPolice Posts: 147 Level 3
    Options

Thanks all. Just after I posted above I used some boosters and managed to complete it. It’s unusual for a level to be that difficult and near impossible to finish without the use of boosters. Even doubling up fish didn’t work. Looks like King are pushing for players to spend spend spend (thankfully I collate boosters that I’ve earned rather than giving in to buying).

Thanks again for your helpful tips 😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?