🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Newbie's Discussion

abinapoudel
abinapoudel Posts: 22 Level 2

Hello everyone,

Hope all of you are doing good.

Well today here we will be discussing the problems we faced when we were new here in kings community :D

For me personally this was totally a new world and felt like an alien :D because I wasn't understanding things here and yet the situation is similar ;) what about you?? :)

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend

Hi @abinapoudel First of all I’d would like to personally welcome you to our community. I can totally understand sometimes we all can get lost when the first time we step in to our community, but just to easily navigate, every King games has their own community, that you can go in there by clicking the game button on the top left of your screen

Then from there you can see all the games community icons, you can click wherever King games community that you desire to go, except the backstages area. Each community has the 1. Discussion section - where you can discuss any issue about the game itself. 2. The fun area -where you can join some fun thread ( mostly we go there to chat while waiting for some new lives and socializing with the rest of the member of our community ). 3. Support - where you can find any solution / answer from any technical issue about the games. Last but not least 4. The contest area - from time to time there’s always some fun contest that everyone ( I really recommend this ) to participate, where you can get a chance to win some gold bars for your games. So feel free to browse around, don’t hesitate to ask around if you have any questions, we have a lot of Game Experts from each community, Superstars and Community Managers that always willing to help you if you need one, and don’t forget to have fun 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?