jezza
jezza Posts: 61 Level 2

been down for a few days, how long before it gets fixed

Best Answer

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @jezza sorry but I haven’t been on for a few days, we are just players like yourself who like to help people out when we can, I really think that you should take your complaint up with King themselves as it isn’t really a problem that we can help you with. We here can not alter the game play because as I say we are just like you. If you would like to contact King then if you look at the bottom of your page there is a contact option. Sorry I can’t be of help.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Hmm? U mean u can’t log on? Or?

check whether r u on the latest version ...

• jezza
    Options

any browser, chrome/ie/edge/opera will not load candy crush or candy crush jelly saga

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,025 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @jezza !

I'm sorry to hear the games are not loading for you! Have you tried out these steps?

Do you get any error message? If you do, what does it say? Would it be possible for you to send us an screenshot, please?

• jezza
    Options

I dont need to try any steps, as usual, your site was down...thus waiting does the trick....

all back to normal and thanks for not keeping us informed....

I can understand why you dont have a contact us section.......would be loaded, especially with the translation of your levels ie:...

Hard level....this means unless you want to spend lots of money with us, we will make thigs ridiculously hard to the point of altering things to make sure there is minimal chance of succeding.

Extra Hard level, same as the above but inser words extra money and extra altering

• jezza
    Options

any ideas/appologies why with boosters the following can happen...

• jezza
    Options

my patience wears thin given the time it takes to respond

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,025 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @jezza and please accept my apologies for the delay!

I'll tag our Game Experts @Sharon_Loose and @donnakessler who can maybe have more information and tricks on this level!

• Sharon_Loose
    Options

Hi @jezza I’m sorry I can’t help you on this level as I’m way behind you, I know some of the levels can be frustrating but really if it’s stressing you out that much you ought to take a break and come back to it when you are calmer. Surely if Kings site had been down then none of us would have been able to access the games and there would have been a revolution. I’m hoping that you will get a better board soon and get past that hard level. I sometimes think I’m never going to pass a level and then all of a sudden it all comes together. Good luck!

• jezza
    Options

Its a shame they are not graded slightly better....for example, 1-10 goes is classed as normal, 10-20 hard, 20-30 very hard, after then, send it back to the desingers and ammend things like lives etc.

The game was down in many places, as over the years, I have become wize to the whoppers king comes up with for various issues.

• Sharon_Loose
    Options

@jezza I know some are ridiculously hard, but I remember when playing candy crush round about level 500 probably in 2012 I was on a level for about 2 months, boy was that frustrating!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?