🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

how long before its fixed

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,327 Pet Rescue Moderator

@jezza I understand waiting for a response is frustrating right now. I don't know if you are aware that many places are closed right now. People are working from home. People are self isolating. People are ill. It might be that instead of sitting ignoring you, that any of the above are responsible. Many places including King are not working at full capacity but are trying their best despite the circumstances.

I had no issues playing the game as did many other players. I am sorry on this occasion you did. The troubleshooting is always a good idea regardless of whether you feel its Kings fault or not as it can then rule out any local issues which gets you help quicker.

You are doing well to be so high. The levels are often changed following feedback as sometimes they are too challenging.

And as a point to note. King do have a contact section. Often you get a quicker response here though as the CMs can directly report issues. You were helped the same day you posted the screenshot though.

• jezza
    jezza Posts: 61 Level 2

Of course people are aware of closures at this time. The normal time to respond is/was a joke (seems to be faster now than ever....)

For a game to be a game, the players need a chance of success, which can vary depending on skill/experience/luck etc. When a game varies its level of difficulty and becomes an unknown, most would leave and return at a later date (as suggested) or totally give up. What is then not needed is constant offers of boosters (many essential to even stand a chance) despite your videos of how to defeat some levels (the videos have things worng with them sometimes, like extra lives) to encourage people to spend money to avoid frustration.

I think its time I scrapped this and found something else that offers level playing fields. Thank you for your various comments and its goodbye from me.

• jezza

And again proof, thought I would easily find some more, level 2757, absolutely impossible without boosters....absolute dead end...then, you get bomb and double fish boosters thrown in (no option to play without) and go through straight away with ample moves left....thats not fun is it...

Wonder how long this will take to get a sensible reply

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,327 Pet Rescue Moderator

It depends what you define as sensible 🙂 I will however tag @LadyRaffie so that she can pass on your feedback to the studio. Hopefully if enough do complain they will alter it slightly. It is no fun when its frustratingly hard though I agree. I have spent all night trying to pass a high level for tips to help a player on another game and didn't have enough moves.

It is 12:45 am though, so you will need to wait a while as I am not sure if she is in the community later..but its also European time, so that might make a difference depending on where you are.

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Thanks @Chicken_Slayer for the tag.

@jezza Normally, here in Support, you will be fine other my colleague @Lola_Pop, any of our Game Experts or some of our Superstars. All of them do a great job, trying to solve players' issues. Or if it's regarding feedback, gathering all so I can pass it to the Studio, as in it's in this case.

Sorry of you think the response was not at the exact moment you wanted, but as @Chicken_Slayer pointed to you it was in the same day. If after the suggestion of troubleshootings ,that will help you most probably to solve your issue, you decide to wait because you think that way is better, of course, it's your call.

Now, you think level 2757 is way too hard? Thanks for feedback and I will make sure I will pass it to the Studio, see if they can have a look into it. On the other hand, I see your first screenshot is from level 2730, should I guess the difficulties from level 2730 to 2757 are ok? That is good, indeed!

Againl thanks for your feedback. That is what help us to make the game more enjoyable and sweeter you for you guys.

Have a Jellycious Tuesday 🤗

• jezza

More evidence......level 2765.....now we play, without any will to win, until the free boosters arrive, due to the fact the level has not been thought through.....WAKE UP

• jezza

I think the correct comments, not to cause offence is """"WAKEY WAKEY"""""""

• jezza
    edited April 2020
  • jezza

Ok no response as I am used to despite the denial so...I comment as follows

In the future the warnings will be on a scale of 1-10. 1 is a suggestion, 10 will be, alas, abusive

Can I also ask for a comment on the following

When a level is hard to beat, it is an admissionfrom king, that boosters are given out (no choice to no use them as mentioned before)

Even an idiot would realise, handing out the boosters at the end of the scheduled lives is a massive considence......

Think, as hinted before, time to use a different browser that allows a bit of "additional " help as gettign no where with this chat, no where with comments, no where with compliants

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi @jezza sorry but I haven’t been on for a few days, we are just players like yourself who like to help people out when we can, I really think that you should take your complaint up with King themselves as it isn’t really a problem that we can help you with. We here can not alter the game play because as I say we are just like you. If you would like to contact King then if you look at the bottom of your page there is a contact option. Sorry I can’t be of help.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?