Options
Ohiokid40
Ohiokid40 Posts: 5 Level 2

Who Else’s Can’t wait until this is Over

Comments

• beansyoo
    beansyoo Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

meeee 🤪 I am getting a lot done around the house though!

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hello!

Yep.. It is a good opportunity to make all those things we never have time for!

But also true, I'm craving to go to the beach! 🤗

What about you guys?

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options

Unfortunately, I don’t live near the beach, @LadyRaffie. At this point, going anywhere would be nice!

• samui12
    samui12 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

belive in better life without covid 2019

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,371 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Meeee I am.

On the whole I am happy enough. I don't have a circle of friends so I don't have an active social life. Work and coffee shops are about it.

But we were meant to have a birthday trip to the beach. We would have been there again next week. And I keep seeing all the pictures of places opening up there and reminding me of what we are missing. BUT we are going next year and will have a grandson to go with us.

I feel sorrier for my little one. She had so many things happening. A school trip to Liverpool, the only time they ever planned anything really cool and that was cancelled. Her best friends birthday party at the trampoline place and then of course the holidays. She isn't missing school though and I honestly will be sorry to see her go back in September. She has had so much fun having time to be a child which they don't get time for in school time.

Especially, I just want the coffee shop to be open again, and for the buses to be safe to travel on so we can get out of our town lol.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,371 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@beansyoo I wish I could say the same. I think I have done less housework than ever, we are mostly in the garden when its warm 😆

• duckie74
    duckie74 Posts: 51 Level 2
    Options

Did a lot of reading last year

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?