🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Welcome to our Idea Section! Please read before posting

Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,012 Community Manager
edited October 2021 in Ideas

Hello Jellycious Community!

You have been suggesting such a cool ideas in our Forum that we thought about bringing a special corner for that matter.

From now on, we want to gather your ideas for the game here! In this new section you will have the chance to submit and vote for your favourite ideas.

In order to make it easy both for you and for us, please follow these steps:

1. Check if your idea has already been submitted - If that's the case then just upvote that idea and comment on it if you wish, no need to create another one!
  2. Make sure to give as much details as possible - The more we can understand you, the better!
  3. Be Constructive - Be mature, respect our Community Guidelines and stick to points 1 and 2. If your idea is redundant or not coherent, it will be closed.

And that's all!

Below please find a list of all current ideas listed in our “Ideas” section.  Before posting new ones, make sure your idea is not already in the list! Click on an idea to find out more and add your votes to your favourite ones 🤗

Custom Fishing with Friends Teams

Whack a Cupcake Carl event

Jelly Bear new Booster

Sweet Grabber Booster

Royal Championship: All Boosters unlimited in two groups

Royal Championship: Remove the animated graphics when opponent uses hammers

Comments

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3

Good morning,

One suggestion is to update treasure chests. Prizes have been the same since day one. If you are doing tickets in a prize than they need to be redeemable some way for people that PAY to have unlimited. Even if I win 2 hours of play in any other game my lives won are kept in my "mailbox" for me to use when I want. Otherwise it's not really a prize is it? 😏 Treasure Chest prizes really need to reflect a Championship...they are not even as good as regular Jelly treasure chest prizes.

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3

@LadyRaffie will the studio consider more than one idea that wins? Is this going to be weekly, monthly?

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited April 2020

Hello"

Yes, they will. As I said, every 2 weeks ( to give time to get enough votes) I will present the Idea with more votes to the Studio 😊. In case there is a draw, it will be the oldest Idea or the one who hasn't been presented yet to the Studio yet.

I close this thread, so players won't get confused to where post their Ideas 😉

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?