🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Any issues? Let us know here!!

Options

Comments

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    Options

@jmama77 you're not alone and if you go to the top of the page and click on the "Royal" tab and then click on the "How do you like you like the Royal Championship." It's says something like that. Anyway, you will see so many of us are angry with the studio for not making any changes that we've requested for several weeks, we'll over a month. I think even over 2 months possibly. Here's the link below for the page. Please share you're feedback. Copy and paste if you need to. Hopefully changes will be coming. We'll find out tomorrow what news the studio has given to our community manager @LadyRaffie

• Sassykoala324
    Sassykoala324 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Does other people have problems with the connection being lost during the game??

• Kayjoja
    Kayjoja Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

Hope all is well! I no longer have the option for Royal Championship😔. How can I have it back please?

Thank you!

Kay

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Event is not for all ppl... it is selected for certain group n this may rotate among group...

try restart ur device n update to latest version n see ...

• Kayjoja
    Options

I had done that before and it still is no longer available. I used to have it every day until I signed up using FB. Than it was gone😔. It was my favourite part of this game. I hope I can get a chance to play again soon. Is there any chance someone could look into this?

thank you so much for the fast response and for your help! 🙂

Kay

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Kayjoja !

Can you please send me your player ID? I'll gladly have a look at this 😊

• Kayjoja
    Options

Hello Lola,

thank you for looking I to this for me!! My user I’d is:

thanx! 🙂

Kay

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the community @Sassykoala324

Does this happen on wifi or phone data? Which device are you playing on please and have you checked the updates store?

I have rarely had it but often I find its because a lot of people are playing and sometimes servers seem to lag slightly. Did it resolve itself?

• Bikerlady
    Bikerlady Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi! First sry my english is not so good :-( I´m playing on Facebook too and i cannot solve Lv 657. No bottles are coming ! How can i update the game on Facebook? Today i clear cache, log out from Facebook and then log in, but no bottles are sohwing in Lv 657. So i cannot solve it !!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?