🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2

I would love for the ticket time to be 30 min I play this game alot and hate having to wait so long in between tickets.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,972 Pet Rescue Moderator

I haz a question. Why does the other player always have a better board than me 😂

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    edited May 2020

*Edited by CM:Off-topic*

• LotusC
    LotusC Posts: 33 Level 2

As well as all the good ideas above, I suggest you reward people with gold bars during the game instead of after. So a gold bar awarded between the transition from the level with three games to the one with five, two gbs from the one with five games to seven etc. This would make it even more competitive as those gold bars add up and might be the tipping point for someone having just enough bars to get an extra set of 5 lives to continue playing or encourage them to splash out on unlimited for 24 hours. Win win King 😏

• kateaindow
    kateaindow Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi

It would be great if all boards could start off symmetrical because it’s really frustrating when before the game has even started you can see you don’t stand a chance because the other player has lots of good moves and you literally don’t have any to spread any jelly.

I think my favourite booster is the striped lollipop, that is usually the most affective. I don’t tend to use blockers as much, I just usually wait to see if the other player uses theirs then I will.

I like most the boards apart from the ones that have lots of squares blocking potentially winning moves!

Also, I think an eye roll emoji is definitely needed! 😆The amount of times I could’ve used one of them! Especially when a player is literally about to win and i’ve not been able to spread any jelly yet because there’s been zero good moves for me and they’ve had them all and when I finally get one they block it! Why? You’ve already won!?

• stephpowell_9
    stephpowell_9 Posts: 2 Newbie

I prefer the Royal championship to everything else. However as I connected to my Facebook it lost all my progress. The icon is now gone and I can not see any way of retrieving it. I can not now enter the remaining time left on the championship and unsure if I will ever be able to access it again. Like I said, I prefer this and wish it was a game in itself but frustrated I can not attain access now. I wouldn’t have been so bothered if I wasn’t 2nd in the rankings. But am I going to not be able to access it ever again now?

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3

As you can see I don't use my blockers I have as prizes...My favorite booster is the striped lolly but I rarely use that since it doesn't activate in most games. Especially the new boards where you don't spread much jelly. It seems on this thread most don't use or like blockers...I'm like @kateaindow I don't even use my cage unless I'm caged first. I mostly play with regular lolly and cage...will pick another blocker just out of being bored.. Hardest board for me is the cotton candy. Mainly because I'm not paying attention and run out of moves...😭🤣🤣🤣

Still can't reach starburst level. Get to the last bracket and I'm beat badly. 🙄😐

• kateaindow
    kateaindow Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited May 2020

Also! I play another game where there is a festival every Friday-sunday and your group plays against other groups. But recently they do a full week festival every now and then. That would be good! To have it Monday to Friday once every so often! I’m gutted when the championship ends because I prefer it to normal levels!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?