🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

Second time this morning getting to the last game...Second time this morning losing again...🤣🤣🤣 Imagine that @headoperations

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2
    Options

Why is it every time I get to the final match I lose? It's so frustrating, seems every time my opponent has a better board and candies fall from the sky

• Leanna_Allen
    Options

@headoperations it's time to post again. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• dc2015
    Options

Makes the 2nd time this morning. So aggravating

• Spaghetti
    Spaghetti Posts: 125 Level 2
    edited May 2020
    Options

This just happened. Never fails! I was leading 38-8 and then magically my opponent got colour bombs and fish falling from nowhere and won 🤔 Sorry King... keep trying, because you’ll never get me to pay to “keep progress”

• dc2015
    Options

@headoperations seems very odd they say the game isnt rigged but it sure seems it is

• Leanna_Allen
    Options

I just WON....and it says I lost my progress...🤪 The studio really needs to do something about these technical issues...or offer us a refund or something....

@LadyRaffie

• Ohema
    Ohema Posts: 141 Level 2
    Options

Gm Everyone, welcome to king Comunity, where our complains are taking in consideration or you can just force to cage🖐🏻🤣 , hey guys @Leanna_Allen @jjac272903 @headoperations @Spaghetti @SweetiePie @medusa

So the falling candie's got worse I play someone that every time they make a move a disco fall out of no where, am not going crazy some of the developers play against us with the objective of blocking wins it's clear

Every move he made there was falling disco's and he would not let me use my booster my screen was frozen for 20 minutes I just keep lol before he left he wave so I kne he was just taunting me.. they dnt expect us to be clever enough to figure it out but we are my father is a developer as well so I kno their ins and out it's their app why do you think they cant manipulated. Someone at studios have fun slapping the ball out our hands I screen shot his name anyone has play him?

When you do you in for being froze, turn skip, no acces to Boosters ever tho they full.

Why they do this to us?? Its very obvious too much not to pay attention.. someone not listening

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3
    Options

@dc2015 it's not just you!!! It happens to me ALL the time and more times than not, it's a cartoon profile picture. So annoying!!

I just wish all this blockers would activate with the same amount of candies. I have so many rewards saved because everytime I use them they never get used because it takes too many candies to activate. Although my opponents never seem to have this issue though.

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3
    Options

Seriously tired of all the technical issues going on. On a 5 game streak and went to use my booster and it froze causing me to lose my turn and in turn the opponent winning. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?