🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2

@headoperations I've been playing a long time I just haven't been in this group long. I've noticed it happens to alot of people. @alsto40 it's very frustrating not being able to use any of rewards. I just keep saving mine because they take so long to fill. Seems every board my opponent makes 1 move and both their boosters fill

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3

I swear, the majority of the time, I'm playing hosts. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. They're all from Westworld. I can't advance past 5 of 7. Its annoying and makes me feel discouraged. 😒 😞 🙄

• jjac272903

No profile pic or is always a cartoon. It’s like your mom telling you there's no such thing as ghosts....but you've had an experience with one or two or many. 😳😳😳

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

Hi everybody!

My favourite boosters are striped and wrapped lollipops. As everybody says, now they take too long to load! My question is if before last changes they were loading faster! As I remember, most of my opponents (and I) were using the pink lollipop together with striped or wrapped ones, according to which was available. Less people were using cage with striped or wrapped and far less other combinations. The fact is that all boosters were usable! I do not remember a single game where I did not use the boosters, mostly once in a level, but it was a strategy to choose when to use the stiped or wrapped lollipop, as a critical move to win the game!

Which is the reason that now they cannot load?

1. The new boards do not have enough space for the player to make moves and have continous combos from candies falling down?
    2. Earned boosters from boxes load slower than before?

About the new boards I have to tell that two of them are "slow" and player mostly can't reach the diserable number of jelly to win. The third new board is a nice surprise!

Today I had 5 lives to play, Four times continously I had the cc board (I lost more of the the games but this is not the fact).

I want to suggest to the studio:

1. Each player starts with pink lollipop and cage in the beginning and earn permanently new boosters as going to next levels.
    2. Earned boosters load faster than now.
    3. Player selects boosters knowing which board is going to play! On different boards, different boosters are better!
  • LotusC
    LotusC Posts: 33 Level 2

Another feature I thought might be interesting to have is a replay function. They have that in one of the other games I play and it's really handy to see how you can improve your game next time and also learn from your opponent's tactics 😉.

• Spaghetti
    Spaghetti Posts: 125 Level 2

Since the RC is about to end... I want to comment on the fact that ALL of the booster lollipops that I “won” the past 3 days ALL did not get used/activated. Not a single one was used in play. None of them activated in time for me to use them during the game.

I truly hope the studio gets rid of this new “feature” of making us get the lollipops in a treasure chest. It’s really pointless. If they do this again, there’s no reason for me to choose them in a game since THEY WILL NOT ACTIVATE in time... especially with the 2 new boards (cotton candy and cupcake boards) there is no way to collect enough candies.

• skyking123
    skyking123 Posts: 156 Level 2

@NikolaosProdromidis what you said exactly!!!!!!! 100%

• Spaghetti
    Spaghetti Posts: 125 Level 2

@headoperations I kept trying in vain... hoping that maybe “just this one time” my lollipop would work... but nope! Hoping we don’t see this “reward” ridiculousness happening with the next tournament 🙄

• jjac272903
    edited May 2020

Still nothing changed. Except instead of a fish i got a lollipop hammer. Not surprised. And as far as boosters to go, I too have never had mine activate in the game except once. I love how we have new boards but either give us a choice of boosters and blockers and make the number of the boosters and blockers the same, or keep lollipop and cage and reset back to how it used to be, "the old rc." That will never happen though because now that all these changes have happened, there's no way it will ever go back to the way it used to be. Do you guys remember when we would post a picture of our streaks 😆. We got so far in those days. Also, no one can ever convince me that we're not playing Maeve Millay. 😳😂😂

• jjac272903

@Ohema thats the onion I commented about losing to last week. "I said I just lost to an onion and it wasn't a sweet onion either." I don't have the post because well...our discussion got deleted 😆

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?