🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3

Okay jelly fam, do we know when the next RC is coming so we can continue to cage these wild animals? Can anyone tell who was a rager cager before they changed it to where we couldn't choose both blockers anymore and you had to chose one lollipop and one cage. I definitely can, but am very afraid that I will become one of them.😈 I dont want to live in the Cager's Paradise. 🥺 I feel like my soul is battling good vs. evil. Does anyone feel like that?🤣 I would say you definitely have to have the sound up to feel it, but doesn't it feels like there is some (or a lot) of hostility when caged? The cage is so loud and they just slam it down right on your candy. Its not a pretty sound. Like the person you're playing, with the exception of My (our) little Pony @SweetiePiePie, is angry at the world and has possibly an evil entity that has taken over them and just laughs at you, and cages, laughs at you, then rages, then laughs and rages cages some more. I had to turn off my emojis because I cant deal with it 😆 Does anyone know if it comes on Monday (tomorrow)? I think this past week it came on Tuesday morning but hoping for a surprise, in my favor 😆

• jjac272903

@LadyRaffie have you heard any news from the studio about any changes being made or what can we expect this next round? Also, will the RC be up tomorrow or Tuesday? Estimated time of day?

• KarmaPolice
    KarmaPolice Posts: 147 Level 3

Aw @jjac272903 you made me smile there 😃 Im a cager but never a rager cager..I cant deal with the emoticons (or sound) so I turn them off too. Hoping it’s back tomorrow? But have a feeling it will be Tuesday as normal..hey you never know!! Hope you’re ok girl and still crushin’ like a boss 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼 Peace out ✌🏼☺️

• jjac272903

Aww @SweetiePiePie you are so very sweet! Thanks and you too girl. 🥰

• jmama77
    jmama77 Posts: 64 Level 2

Ok, I will pitch in my 2 cents worth.

Changes I think would make a big difference to players:

1. Make boosters load sooner and evenly. I had far too many rounds that my booster never loaded the entire game. It is silly to have a blocker load faster than a booster. I don't hate the cage, but don't think it should load faster. The blockers that permanently remove the candy are wrong.
    2. Stop whatever it is that makes you lose on the last round before moving up a level. I got to game 6 of 7 at least 5 times and lost in a board that there either was no way to win or my opponent magically pulls out a win from candy fall that keeps exploding or is full of special candies.
    3. Allow tickets to bank (all of them, not just 5) when you are playing unlimited. We pay for unlimited play, and then we are penalized for it by losing the most valuable part of our prizes.
    4. Get rid of the laughing emoji. It is used in a mean way and is unnecessary. It isn't like we can communicate to laugh at something actually funny.
    5. The prizes for 1st-3rd place should be big enough that we actually want them. They are so stingy right now.

There are some things I really like, too. I like that we are getting prizes we can actually use in the game. I like the new boards and would love to see ALL the boards rotate through every RC.

Thanks @LadyRaffie for passing our ideas along.

• mdeus
    mdeus Posts: 187 Level 3

Whew! Thanks @jjac272903 for helping me find this thread! I thought I lost you’ll!

My feedback to @LadyRaffie this time around

thank you studio for access to RC on a different device!! Discovered it last night, awesome!

I agree 30 minute reload for sure. We are addicted to the game so hurry it up

Please stop the laughing emoji. Some use it as a distraction. If you keep it I suggest a screw you emoji.

I don’t know if I like winning boosters yet. Maybe if they activated quicker. Otherwise I will stick to the freebie hammer and licorice lock

there are fun boards that are new and real stinker boards as well. I think the consensus of which is which has been decided by the group already

love the RC and appreciate the forum

I

• mdeus
    mdeus Posts: 187 Level 3

How do you turn off the emoji’s?

• ClarenceBeaks
    ClarenceBeaks Posts: 58 Level 2

Hi all

I'm a keen player and here's my feedback:

1. I like the balance of boosters and blockers and also that the more powerful boosters / blockers require more reds or blues to activate. It's frustrating though with this choice that we don't know the level we are playing as different ones play better on some levels. Also, some of the newer levels are shorter / less moves so the chance of activating one of the most powerful boosters is low, as others as have said this then feels like a waste.
    2. Please improve the clarity of the numbers showing how many jellies have spread for each player - even with my glasses on this is very hard to see.
    3. I like the communication emojis, add more!
    4. Rather than run tournaments perhaps a league so we can play more regularly rather than have to cram games into a tight schedule. Better still make this its own game.
    5. I'd be interested to see how it would play out with a level that has no 'protected' side - i.e. both players see / play the whole board, like in the game.
    6. More new levels. It gets a bit boring playing the same levels over and over.
    7. There is clearly an advantage to going first. A couple of the newer levels even this out as the last turns are valuable and potentially winning, but overall when starting second you are playing catch up generally. Somehow find a way of evening this out. There is a clear bias for players on a streak/higher crown tending to go first.
    8. Other stats would be interesting such as win rate, highest streak number etc.
    9. One bug occurs occasionally for me - I've activated one of the boosters/blockers and yet cannot click on it to use it. It goes on to work the next turn but often too late!
    10. Finally thanks to the creators of this awesome game. So much potential.
  • Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3

@jmama77 I ditto everything you said. I have been saying the same. @mdeus I tried tagging you when this thread started and it wouldn't let me...😭 Or I was typing your username in wrong...🤣🤣🤣

I finally got to peacock stage only because I haven't been able to sleep so played A LOT. It was hard and very frustrating trying to get off the starburst level. I had to start over like 10 times when I got to the end. Starburst with purple in center wasn't as hard. I was shut down in winning when I reached peacock stage. 😐

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

@Leanna_Allen , I understand a bit, but not 100% what exactly is "Starburst level", "Peacock stage" etc. Can you please explain me or is there a topic where there is an explanation? Thanks in advance! 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?