🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3

@NikolaosProdromidis that is what we nicknamed the crowns (levels) in the original RC thread.

1st pic is Starburst.

2nd pic is purple Starburst

3rd pic is peacock

There is a 4th which is blue crown peacock but I haven't made that stage in a very long time. 😭

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

I finally got to the Peacock this time around but it took me forever and about 50 last game losses in the process. The round before that I couldn’t even get off the Starburst.

@NikolaosProdromidis - the only thing about your post I disagree with is the amount of candies it takes to fill the reward boosters/blockers. The fact that it is a reward should make it activate a little bit easier. I have maybe used these rewards once. It’s not a reward if you can never use it. And it seems my opponents rarely seem to have a problem activating theirs.

• Leanna_Allen

@alsto40 Sweet...totally agree that boosters need to activate the same. They also need to bank our tickets that were won.. We paid for unlimited...We WON tickets.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited May 2020

@Leanna_Allen thanks a lot for the info about levels! 😀

@alsto40 my opponents have also no problem activating their boosters! 😉

• Ohema
    Ohema Posts: 141 Level 2

@jjac272903 lol am soooo mad, from the falling disco's to the freezing to make you lose a turn, no activation of the boosters you earn what's the point am so frustrated it doesn't feel right when they playing this mental games. Is like they get a kick out of purposely interfere with the game. King we kno cause we just as clever.. as you see we can tell studio need to stop this is no fun specially when you aware of ANYONE notice some of the Speler/Spieler/Speelers is gone theres new team they. Change they name who notice that?

• skyking123
    skyking123 Posts: 156 Level 2

@alsto40 actually if special boosters are our rewards why wait to activate them at all? If we earn a reward we should be able to use it immediately, rather than being made to re-earn it to activate it.

• mdeus
    mdeus Posts: 187 Level 3

@Leanna_Allen

awww thanks! I think I saw that when I read a post lol. I was playing better last round but same as you, I couldn’t get past that last game. Never did. Got to learn some kind of strategy or something. It’s hard when color bombs start dropping from the sky. Still looking forward to tomorrow though. Frustration seems to be my jelly! Lol

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone!

Thank you very much for your feedback!

I also would like to welcome to our Jellycious Community to @kateaindow @stephpowell_9 @LotusC @ClarenceBeaks

Good to see you guys here! Hope you love the Royal Championship as much as we do!

I saw some of you were complaining about not receiving as much Gold Bars as you would like. Remember we are running a funny competition HERE where you can win 40 Gold Bars. As easy as that!

And for any ideas either for the Royal Championship or for Jelly in general, we have also this section HERE The idea with more votes will be presented to the Studio every two weeks !

Oh, and by the way.. did you hear the last news? No? Then check them out here!

Have a Jellycious evening y'all!

• mdeus
    mdeus Posts: 187 Level 3

@Leanna_Allen thanks for the visual, starburst is what I cannot get past.

• Leanna_Allen

@headoperations I haven't made it past the peacock in MANY moons so I forgot the colors...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?