🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Unable to send or receive lives

Options
Mindy_OConnell
Mindy_OConnell Posts: 43 Level 2

520987\][oi2qFor the last week I have been unable to send or';lkjpoiuytrew\ receive lives - when I run out of lives I get the pop up to ask friends but nothing happens and when I open my gifts there's nothing there even though it shows I have gifts.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Most likely u r not connected... check ur internet connection to see is it fast enough...

restart ur device n update to latest version...

• mistym3d
    mistym3d Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

For the last month I have been unable to send or receive lives - when I run out of lives I get the pop up to ask friends but nothing happens. There are only two friends who can send gifts to me. The rest keep sending but I don't receive them. Also not sure if any of the others get my requests anymore. I looked for an update for the game, it offered for my galaxy but I play this on my desktop computer. Help?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Jelly Saga forum.

You're getting lives from two friends so I don't think there's a problem with your game. You need to be sure that your friends are giving you lives regularly.

Also check this steps below.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Mindy_OConnell !

Yes, please try out what our @Sukanta_Biswas and @stan1981 suggested- it might solve the issue. 😊

Please bear in mind as well that there is a huge amount of lives and help being sent all over the planet at the moment due to the many people who are at home playing. 😉

That means that some of these lives can get stuck in the system- please try to send and received them again if this happens.

Cheers!❤️

• Mindy_OConnell
    Options

well nothing helped and now I have no friends showing even though I have over a hundred that actually play on facebook - we are all having the same issue of friends dissapppearing and lives not being recieved once sent sorry about all the sp errors but I am too tired to correct them all

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Mindy_OConnell

Try this link for Facebook lives and select the game you want for troubleshooting👍

If still having trouble, you may have to contact Facebook directly.

• Mindy_OConnell
    edited May 2022
    Options

I checked out the videos and it says to update manually - I've deleted and reinstalled and updated everything I can find cleared cache and even deleted history frome my hard drive to get a clean install. I use a PC with windows 10 to play on facebook - how do I update on a pc the video only shows on phones by installing apps I had over a hundred lives and they are all gone and I no longer get any - I'm sure not gonna throw money at a game that doesn't work properly - you guys should push updates automatically when required - I'm sure users would not have a problem with permissions if they could play their games without having to be an it tech to do it

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Mindy_OConnell

I play on PC & have settings in Microsoft Account to Update, although not through Facebook, as that platform has too many glitches, for me personally.

Updates can also be found in the Microsoft Store App on your PC & in your Microsoft PC Account.

In your PC Settings you'll find options also.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?