๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• jellystar
    jellystar Posts: 10 Level 2

I love the Royal Jelly championship! I just wish it wouldnโ€™t take so long to get more tickets. Also it would be nice if you didnโ€™t lose a ticket when you win the round.

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3

This is a first...froze when I won... hopefully when I close out app I don't lose a life...๐Ÿ˜

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3

How has anyone been getting past a 4 to 5 streak? I'm on first round of 5 badge and I can't get past it. Advantages for my opponent everytime before I advance or I'm playing Maeve (Westworld host ๐Ÿ™ƒ) at that last level before advancing. Sucks! ๐Ÿ™„

• jjac272903

Also, I've been playing the same two boards. The one disco in the middle at the bottom and the one with two discos on both sides of the board. Anyone else experiencing no variety in rotation of the boards? Anyone else experiencing not being able to advance past 4-5 streak? ๐Ÿ˜†

If you guys would please answer that last question so Maeve knows, I'd greatly appreciate it. ๐Ÿคฃ Also for a good laugh my jelly peeps. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

• Leanna_Allen

@jjac272903 I'm only on second round...been the same two old boards. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• skyking123
    skyking123 Posts: 156 Level 2

@jjac272903 i havenโ€™t gotten past a streak of 3. You are better than me! I believe I gave 3 boards.

• Leanna_Allen

Has anyone played any new boards? Same three old boards for me...๐Ÿ˜

• skyking123
    skyking123 Posts: 156 Level 2

@Leanna_Allen no new boards but I find these old familiar boards strangely comforting after struggling with the stress of that new cc board ๐Ÿ˜Š

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

@rumlestilskin YES!!! Me too!! At first I wasnโ€™t so sure... but I am strangely happier!!

• jjac272903

@Rumplestillskin thank you that's very kind of you. I think I just get lucky sometimes and sometimes not so much ๐Ÿ˜†. I think we are all great players here. Here's my current issue that just has me madder than a wet hen. This is just as of right now that has me pissed off and laughing at the same time. Eveytime I play a heifer, they win. Not just one heifer but many a heifers. Majority of the time they go first, they always somehow (and we know how ๐Ÿ™ƒ), they have just these beautiful colored candies coming their way that ALWAYS make many striped candies, many wrapped candy bombs, at least one color bomb and/or disco bombs. Their boosters and blockers activate very quickly (probably because their collecting candy like it's Halloween and/or it's Maeve๐Ÿ™ƒ). Their boards are spread out beautifully with green jelly covering all if not almost all their half of the board. While my board looks thirsty it's so dry. Anyone else have trouble beating a heifer?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?