🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3
    edited May 2020

Since these changes with the boosters/blockers and the whole losing on the last round before you are to advance... I find myself ahead in the game by quite a bit and miraculously the opponent manages to get those beautiful candies falling from the sky... and as soon as they are about to win... Peace out.. you aren’t getting a perfect score from me!! And I don’t care if I have to wait 3-5 mins for the no internet connection to figure itself out. I do feel this is why we get this no internet connection so much!! Never had it until some of us did this to the cagers who caged every other move??!!🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    edited May 2020

@alsto40 I'm doing pretty good, but not advancing after 4 and I honestly don't care about advancing anymore. Ive had an "aha" moment finally and realize that their not getting money from me to advance. I'll just start stocking up on these blockers that I get when I advance, on 2nd badge 5, only to NOT be able to use them at all during a game. It's like why give me them as a reward if you're purposely going to rig the game in some way that I can't use them? I barely get boosters as a reward. I do appreciate the studio for the changes made so far and I hope they continue to work on the RC with all the complaints about no internet, lowering time for tickets, prizes, not being able to use blocker and booster rewards and all the other complaints made by many players. I do love the new boards and hope the studio keeps them coming. I love that the lolli and cage are the same for everyone, until of course you get beat by someone who can actually use their reward blockers or boosters. I also hope that the RC stays available like it is. I'm definitely loving it. I'm scared they might take it away which would be terrible.

• Allyd25
    Allyd25 Posts: 81 Level 3

I'm really missing the option to choose your boosters before each match. Right now I am so low on striped & wrapped lollipops, and really bored of the blockers 😫

• skyking123
    skyking123 Posts: 156 Level 2

@jjac272903 I need a pat on the back..... I just got 9 in a row!!!!! 😁 that is a first for me!

• beansyoo
    beansyoo Posts: 38 Level 2
    edited May 2020

@LadyRaffie 👋

This is my first RC! 🎉

I love being able to play against other, makes it more competitive!

I don’t understand the blockers at all.

• LotusC
    LotusC Posts: 33 Level 2

Jelly beans! My longest streak EVER has just come to an end. It was good while it lasted...

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited May 2020

Hi everybody! I also played only old boards since yesterday and I am happy for this! I didn't manage yet to have more than 1 wins in a row, but this is not problem, I know that other times we are lucky and others not.

It is more balanced if both players have lolli and cage, but I really miss the lolly + striped or wrapped! It was balanced too if both players had the same combination! I am happy because nobody at all uses the cupcake and fishnet blockers!!!!!

@LotusC congratulations for your 21 wins!!!!!

• royalgirl
    royalgirl Posts: 15 Level 2

I'm gonna come up as royalgirl but this is @mdeus hi @jjac272903 @Leanna_Allen @Spaghetti and those I couldn't spell!

Wonderful to see many new additions to the thread! Exciting new ideas to add to the RC.

I showed up late today so I am really behind and not at all having fun. I have to do unlimited because I suck. What's up with the boards this round? I have had two. that is it. I have passed ONE level in 5 hours. I did use a reward booster that actually activated. It seems like the basic booster and blocker are activating a little quicker? I don't know. I hope everybody is killing it tonight!!

Cheers to the RC

• royalgirl
    royalgirl Posts: 15 Level 2

@LotusC congrats on 21 wins! That is awesome

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3

Gotcha @royalgirl This will be easier for me to remember ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?