πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Level 1678 Larry takes your bombs and makes sure they get eaten

Options
Cat-13
Cat-13 Posts: 542 Level 3

Yes, it's me again The 1600 level is terrible.

Now it's 1678. I DIDN'T GET MY BOOSTERS AGAIN!!!!!!!!

How do you win this level when you have the candy eating flowers. The cupcakes take 5 times to break. Not many moves and Larry keeps making sure you can't make bombs or fishes.Β Not only that Larry makes sure the bombs that get made are NOT used but get eaten

Best Answers

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Cat-13 !

Wow, level 1678 already? It may be a hard climb, but you're getting to level 1700 for sure!!

Larry can be very mean- we know that. But you can beat him, can't you?

Let me know if you need some tips- @donnakessler and @Sharon_Loose may have some for you πŸ˜‰

• Cat-13
    Options

@Sharon_Loose and @donnakessler are really cool people.

. A couple of times I never got my boosters, like yesterday again!!!. It's so frustrating.

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop, @Cat-13 knows that she is better than me at this as I’ve not caught her up yet 😊 but she keeps having an issue with not receiving the daily timed boosters. Thanks for the nice compliment @Cat13 😊

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Hi there!!

I think sometimes it's not about who's better or further ahead; just having someone else look at the problem (in the game and in everything in life!) from a fresh perspective helps a lot. πŸ˜‰

@Cat-13 , which Boosters aren't you receiving exactly?

• Cat-13
    Options

My Daily boosters. However @Sharon_LooseΒ  has been very understanding. The 1600 level is very hard. no daily boosters sometimes. Many, I mean MANY times only their computer can get you out, no matter how many boosters you have. The fish rarely help if at all. (I counted only 4 games.) The candy eating flowers have to get too many hits to make them go away and their isn't enough turns. (Again you need their computer to give you a winning hand) I can go on and on. I've posted many times for others to see how many times which 1600 Level isn't fair. I've been at this level for almost.. never mind.. you can check for yourselves. Just know, many times you have to wait for the computer to give you a winning game.

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Well, luck is a part of the game, you're right, and having a good board makes everything easier.

The times you do not get your Boosters, do you get any error message instead? If so, what does it say exactly?

• donnakessler
    donnakessler Posts: 174 Level 3
    Options

HiπŸ€—, I don’t pay any money to play. I use some of the booster I earn(on impossible levels). My main strategy is to pick my starting game by restarting the board until I get one that I like. You should try that. Best of luck to you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?