🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    Options

@Leanna_Allen bored with the boards. 😆 Sorry I'm loopy from the electronics. Between helping my daughter and catching up on the game and community. So my jokes are a bit lame. 🤣

BTW, I miss the purple candy board and the thunderdome or the board of doom or whatever it was called (the one with the disco in the middle with a lot of area to cover). RIP JBs. @LadyRaffie can you ask the studio about bringing back those old boards? Or is that a hard no because those boards were in the "old RC" and are probably decommissioned?

• jjac272903
    edited May 2020
    Options

It's been so long I forgot how many boards we had in the ORC. I know of 3 boards. I know there were more than that though right...? Can anyone that remembers or who has a great memory to refresh my not so great memory let me know what boards we used to have? I don't know the names but if described I would know. @headoperations, @Leanna_Allen

• jjac272903
    Options

I finally reached 1st round badge 5. Yep, that's right my jelly peeps. 1st round badge 5. This is so sad y'all 🤣 because to me, it shows how much luck overpowers skill in this game. I'm super grateful to the game though for putting the odds in my favor. 🤭🤭😎 @Leanna_Allen

• jjac272903
    Options

I'm about to get stupid and dangerous. I'm going to use my striped lolli in the next game. To be continued...

• jjac272903
    Options

Well that didn't work out but I'm not surprised 😂 You know when you hear one of your boosters or blockers activate and get really excited...yeah that didn't happen to me. It activated right when I hit the max score. 🦴

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,229 Level 5
    Options

@headoperations oh sorry. I joined in too soon. Now I'm with 29 players to take royal chests 😅

And I really LOVE the clock, it is more "beautiful" than monotonic countdown bar.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,229 Level 5
    edited May 2020
    Options

So, this is the board everyone's talking to. And I feel this arena will be lucky at some points.

• Lola_Michaels
    Lola_Michaels Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have enjoyed reading all the posts in this board & glad to know I’m not the only with the same struggles of consistently losing on the last board before a treasure, so frustrating!

I enjoy the game & look forward to RC days! The reduction in gold bars and upping unlimited play to 6 hours is ridiculous! Up the gold bars and make the prizes more desirable.

We shouldn’t have to lose a ticket when we win! If unlimited lives are purchased then the tickets won should be banked for later use during that tournament. Also, if there is 12 or less hours in a tournament then offer unlimited tickets accordingly! It’s greedy to make your loyal players pay for 24 hours when there isn’t 24 hours left.

as far as the boosters, my sentiment is like the others. I’m not a caged but I’ve turned into one because none of the other boosters ever load.

The emojis only taunt people - the wave one & the thumbs up one aren’t bad. Since you probably can’t do one with a middle finger, the eye roll would work. And maybe one that shows compassion - I know I’ve really felt for players who just have crap boards and I wish I could send/say something like “I get it & I feel for you!”

• Allyd25
    Allyd25 Posts: 81 Level 3
    Options

@suzekit The emojis can be unbelievably frustrating! I shut them off weeks ago and it makes a huge difference, much more enjoyable. See screenshot below, you can turn them off using the quote bubble on the left.

• suzekit
    suzekit Posts: 270 Level 3
    Options

thank you so much for letting me know! I will certainly switch them off, I didn’t realise you could do that.

your message is much appreciated! Emojis gone!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?