πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

I don't know what is going on with me today.. It's probably because I am playing unlimited NOT skill. 🀣🀣🀣

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    edited May 2020
    Options

@kburley7 and for anyone else wanting the RC to come on more often, everyday or making it its own app please go to this link and vote. I'ts on the "Ideas" page at the top right corner. This for the RC to come on more often or everyday and I'm hoping, and I'm sure others are as well, the studio will make it its own app. There are also quite a few other great ideas on there as well like lower ticket times to 30 minutes, better prizes and rewards and some other great ideas as well.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/discussion/292211/increase-how-often-royal-championship-is-live#latest

• jjac272903
    edited May 2020
    Options

This is the link for the πŸ’‘"Ideas"πŸ’‘ page for newbies or players that haven't yet seen it or don't know how to navigate through the community. This will take you to the main page where you can see all the "Ideas." Click the link below to check it out my jelly peeps!

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/categories/ideascandycrushjelly

• Leanna_Allen
    edited May 2020
    Options

@jjac272903 I posted the "Ticket Bank" in the idea area...Go Vote 😘 Y'all too @Spaghetti @headoperations @alsto40 @royalgirl @SweetiePiePie

Just click on link below to vote for your favorite ideas!!

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/categories/ideascandycrushjelly

• jjac272903
    edited May 2020
    Options

@Spaghetti; @headoperations It took me all damn day yesterday to get to the first round of level 5 badge. Im still there. I just played a woman on the cupcake board with a 13 win streak and I had no win streak. She got 3 color disco bombs, all with fish beside them. I tried blocking as much as I could but I couldn't beat her. She has a regular lolli and regular cage. Im stewing because well I know why this happened. πŸ˜’πŸ™„πŸ˜³πŸ˜–πŸ˜‘

This is why I am asking the studio to give us choices on the boosters? Please? Yes we asked for the original boosters but the studio didn't turn the RC game back to the way it was from the get-go. So rewarding us mostly blockers and some boosters for advancing is not working because we're not freaking advancing like we used to because of all the changes and now we're suggesting things and the studio is not getting it or is and is making it difficult for us on purpose. Also, I know I say this all the time, but it is NOT the "old RC" anymore with the way it was originally set-up...Come on studio. You guys are changing things completely in your favor. Make it to where its fair and to where it makes sense for players to figure out how to win by playing the board and not totally relying on candies power plays dropping from the sky or getting lucky that there reward for advancing booster/blocker happens to activate for them and by them I meqn the opponent. Which btw, this has happened to me only a couple of times but, when I see my opponents play, they seem to be able to activate theirs. I can make a move that I know or should I say I think I know is not going to help me in the game because it's not a wise move, but yet candies will fall from the sky. I've done quite a bit of trial and error since these changes and noticed many problems comparing it to how the RC was before when players were hitting incredible numbers for their streaks. It was more logic then. Bring that back. Luck is only going to get us so far.

Also, please put in a ticket bank as @Leanna_Allen has mentioned many times. Why can't we keep those tickets that we earned if we're paying to play unlimited? Why can't you lower the ticket times to 30 minutes?

Studio do you want to give us so much less just so you can have so much more money??? It's not right.

• Leanna_Allen
    Options

@jjac272903 what is level 5? Starburst? I have nicknamed and don't know the real names for levels 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Deebee1008
    Deebee1008 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I love the new challenge but wish it was available all the time!

I think the wait time to refill tickets is too long and feel that the top three places do not get enough gold bars!

I don’t like the way they started doing the boosters either!

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2
    Options

Seems like every time I get to a treasure chest that's when I lose. I feel like this game is so rigged my opponent can make one move and almost win when it takes me forever to get any jelly spread. I love this game but it's become more frustrating and harder then it used to be.

• Leanna_Allen
    Options

Huge storm about to hit us in NC and I told my husband to get the generator ready in case we lose power. I can't have my phone dying during RC!! 🀣🀣🀣

Yes, I'm that addicted to this game. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?