🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

I just love all the magical candies that magically appear when it’s the opponents turn... especially when the matches I make aren’t anywhere near their boards.

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3

@alsto40 I had to come post here because I'm so sick of it I don't know if I want to keep going anymore. Someone with an 18 Win streak, you know, beat me. Which whatever. The onion must be pretty great to get an 18 win streak, but why does he/she get power plays falling from the sky like the game is rigged in my opponents favor to win 😆 everytime I play someone. I emoji laugh but I'm not laughing in real life. Current state: madder than a puffed toad. I can't get past a 4 win streak to save my life and that was this morning. I can't get past a 2 win streak now. I feel like a failure and a rookie. Tomorrow morning I'll be having the breakfast of champions and I'm going to be doing some serious stretching to get myself warmed up. I have to go the distance. That's what winners do. 😎

• jjac272903
    edited May 2020

I forgot to add. I've been meaning to ask this but keep forgetting. Did anyone notice that the music changed i believe its been several weeks now. I'ts cheery yet subtle. Studio, did ya'll change the music because the old tune was a little too much for all the caging and hostility that you knew was going on here in the RC? I'm really curious because the clock changed too. As well as the cage sound. The cage is now a very light "click" when opponent hits you with it. Not when the blocker activates, when it hits the candy. Liquorice swirl too. Remember how we used to talk about how when we were caged, why did it feel so aggressive? On my end anyway, its no longer loud as it used to be. But you know what is still has the same loud noise? That ringing of a booster being used sure does...and that my friends, is why I call this phase (Please GOD let it be a phase) "The Cager's Paradise." I mean its not so loud, but the sound hasn't changed like the cage. Notice how all that adds up? Its a conspiracy. Nice music, get rid of the ticking of the timer and what sounds like being locked in a jail cell when caged but for those who use boosters, you get nothing. Nada 😆

Delete the last thread so there's no evidence of what's been going on so newbies don't see. It all adds up.🙈

Edit to add: players who use boosters get only 2-3 to choose from while ragers get 4-5...Theyre trying to turn us into cagers yall.😳

🙄🙄🙄 I cant ever get everything out that I need to say.

Edit to add: I'm tagging people. Im sorry my little Pony sweetie pie 😞 You're still family and so sweet and I accept you as a cager as I hope you accept me as a booster. 💖💙💛

@Leanna_Allen, @mdeus, @headoperations, @alsto40, @I know I'm forgetting many people but please read. Nothing can be done, but its interesting and I will be screenshotting this for my own record because it's like a list for me to add to my other list of crap I have written down.

• drea718
    drea718 Posts: 1 Newbie

I hated it. It was so slow

• jjac272903

➡️ ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS OF THE ROYAL CHAMPIONSHIP ⬅️

ℹ Just to let you know, if you haven't voted already and would like to see some different ideas, please go to the 💡 "Ideas" 💡page and vote. There are a bunch of awesome ideas to vote on. 🗳 To see the different options or if you have an Idea you'd like to post and get others to vote on, visit the link below. ⬇️

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/categories/ideascandycrushjelly

@drea718, @Deebee1008, @dc2015 and all players of the Royal Competition

• jjac272903
    edited May 2020

@Leanna_Allen Who knows what they're called 😆 but we should definitely give the levels or badges names so we don't get confused and so everyone else doesnt either. I guess I'm on level 3, first round... the one after winning twice on badge 1 (the very first one with 3 levels to beat), then won twice on badge 2(the second one with 3 levels to beat), so now I'm on the 1st of 2 levels on badge 3 (the one with 5 levels to beat). This was from Thursday. I haven't advanced any further yet. 😭

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3

@jjac272903 I don't have nicknames for the first 3 levels...but after that

Baby Starburst

Starburst

Purple Starburst

Peacock

Green Peacock

🤣🤣🤣🤣😬🤷🏻‍♀️

• Leanna_Allen

I just threw a game. Im on first game of peacock and playing unlimited so it didn't hurt me. I could tell opponent was a newbie to RC and had a winning streak of 4 so I knew they were about to advance to yellow crown. I was yelling at my phone..."No, don't make that move" or "you need to line up those jellies right there" 🤣 I wish there was a way to help people sometimes.. I could have won very easy but just didn't have the heart so I left the game. 😬

• Leanna_Allen

@LadyRaffie what do you think about starting a "RC advise and helpful hints" thread? We have so many new players that might not understand the game as well as us that have been playing almost a year. Luck is a big part of the game but there are a few tricks and moves you can try to do. They don't work all the time... otherwise I would have HUGE winning streaks. 🤣 Just a thought to help out the RC community family. ☺️

• Leanna_Allen

This board is fast and furious...I have learned not to be tempted by all the beautiful special Jelly's on top. The jewels are at the bottom. I try to work my way to the bottom. The top is usually cleared out by falling Jelly's. Also, do not waste a cage if your opponent has Jelly's lined up... Working my way to the bottom doesn't of course always work but more times than not it does...☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?