🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Cannot connect to the store on windows 10

Options
Wendy_Woo71
Wendy_Woo71 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited May 2020 in Support

I am not able to connect to the store, it just keeps stating that it's contacting.

I am able to connect to the shop on my Android device and the levels sync.

I have reinstalled, cleared cookies, restarted my computer and checked updates.

Please help.

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hi @Wendy_Woo71 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am so sorry that you are experiencing this issue. The truth is that most of the time this is the server error and it will resolve after several hours. I am curious if you still have this problem.

If it remains, I will give you some troubleshooting steps to try and let me know if it helped. You can find those steps here.

Please note that the last resort is reinstalling the game but if you do so you will lose all the boosters and lives as they are saved on your device's memory.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to our community @Wendy_Woo71!

I would like to offer you a link to help you find your way around the community. There is a lot to see and many things to do in the community, so I am offering you a link below to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold.

A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?