πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Help me with level 2589 (CCJS)

Options
siti_payung
siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

I need help on this level. I have tried watching video, using full boosters and without them..I still can't complete this level. Stuck for days and it really get me frustrated and stress. The fishes is bias toward Jelly Queen and this is too hard for me.

Best Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Slowly play and observe the pattern ...

Is a game... don’t be stress and frustrated ...

• siti_payung
    Answer βœ“
    Options

It is still very stressful not to finish it after so many days.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello dear @siti_payung !!

I understand it can be stressful!! But on the other hand, @stan1981 is right, it's a game and having fun is the most important thing about playing.

What I do in these cases, is just stop playing the level for some hours, relax, and then come back- the level seems easier for me then!

I can also tag our wonderful Game Experts @Sharon_Loose @RegalRenz and @donnakessler - they may have some tips for you!

And about the fish, rest assured we've already passed that feedback to the Studio and they promised the fish will improve their behavior in the next game release πŸ˜‰

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @siti_payung. The fact that you've reached level 2589 tells me you're a great player. I know the fish often don't cooperate and replaying one level over and over can get frustrating. In a case like this, I would go into that level fully armed so I recommend that you play the side games (fishing with friends, Royal championship and waking up Odus etc.) to get some boosters especially a colour bomb lollipop hammer. One of the easiest ways to defeat the jelly queen is to use the colour bomb lolli on a fish that's in red jelly. I hope this helps. Please let us know what happens.

• siti_payung
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Thank you @stan1981 , @Lola_Pop , @RegalRenz , @Sharon_Loose and @donnakessler for taking time answering my question..I have pass this HARD level using double delish fish and coloring candy booster...but it was hard for me since I stuck for days. Thank you and let's keep crushing.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?