🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• Ohema
    Ohema Posts: 141 Level 2

@LadyRaffie it's been 3 months of changes as a developer it dnt take that long to make changes all that require is signing in and making the change, just like you did with my thread, as quick as you did that studious can do the same and fix they rigged game what's the 3 months of waiting for?? Starting to feel like waiting on Yahweh!

We complain because we see what's going on with all the evidence in these threads and studio still denying wrong doings common.. we kno what's Up yeah! Am sick of being lied to specially when they get my money. Editing my anger dnt solve the issue it only shows me your position. Too bad you had to edit truth

It's your job to do what you did ther word I use is no curse word it means "fraud, deceit". 

all I said is

King Studio Dnt talk nonsense to (someone), typically to be misleading or deceptive. A person can no longer Express anger??? Am not a robot plz dnt expect me to be I expect a fare game I dnt get that.

Sad thing in times like these🤔😔

• itsy
    itsy Posts: 4 Newbie

How do I spoiler alert?

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager

Hello everyone

@Ohema you are totally entitle to express you don't like how's the game, but not to Lobby . You are entitle to express your feelings, as long as you respect the work done by others. I never said you used curse words, only that you were not kind neither respectful.

@headoperations I am not a game designer nor any of the other positions the Studio has, so I can't say how long it takes for them to make the changes you want. Every one has it's own job and I would never presume doing other people's job in less time or any other way. I can submit my suggestions and hope for the best.

And @jjac272903 since you were the one asking the next RC is today at 5pm CET

Have y'all a Jellycious Friday

• Ohema

Yeah all the Spieler, Spiellers Gone like 3 weeks ago they change they name cause we call them out lol anyone play against them get boosters block, screen frozen, skip turn, special candie's falling when is they turn smh disco's form from any color move. But they claim it's not happening I have videos lost of videos of all this happening! They program it this way specially when you're streaks are too long that's when the rigging gets crazy and they laugh while they do it reason why we been asking studios to take the laughing emotion out🖐🏻😔

• Ohema

Hello hope all is well, Am Not Lobbying, We all saying the same things! Because we see the same things! And Experiencing the same things! My wifi & Data strength is 100 % Is studios Respecting me as a HighLevelPlayer? when they freeze, stop,skip,and purposely cause me to lose a what I work hard to Archive and paid for??

I want to add that Respect is mutual I guess the truth comes off disrespectful it's not the objective but it happen.

I'll chose way better words so I dnt offend the Comunity that feels the same way I do.

Thanks for the Update!

Won't play this round, nor the next or the next till they fix those issues maybe it shouldn't be out & active since it got that many visible issues.

Wont be Paying for anymore RC from now on

Jellycious Friday it is👌🏼

• Spaghetti
    Spaghetti Posts: 125 Level 2
    edited May 2020

I am just really curious as to how all of the “Player” and “Spieler” and “Miembro” etc just vanished all of a sudden. It’s really bizarre. They were about 50% of my opponents since RC started... and the last round they were ALL gone. Not sure if they will be back today.

• LotusC
    LotusC Posts: 33 Level 2

Its 5pm CET. Where, oh where, is RC?

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3

@Ohema thats exactly what I was trying to express as well. Anger is an emotion and we can express that without being disrespectful and I don't think we are being disrespectful. Thats exactly what i want to get out as well.

• mmc0515
    mmc0515 Posts: 17 Level 2
  • Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3

I have it... Actually got to the yellow crown before losing a game so that's a big change for me...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?