🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• skyking123
    skyking123 Posts: 156 Level 2
    Options

@headoperations @Leanna_Allen @jjac272903 @ohema @mdeus and everyone else I changed my “handle” to skyking123. ( I didn’t like rumelstilskin). I agree with most everything and have voted like the studio asked.

I do want to thank the studio for the longer play time and also more boards. Unlike some of you, I had 5 boards this weekend. It really kept it from being boring. However, I also had many technical glitches that weren’t there for me before, such as boosters filling slower than opponents and boosters freezing and not allowing me to activate them. Also my score not increasing even though jelly was spread. The 15 gold bars for 1st place is an embarrassment. Minimum should be 25 so that 2 first place wins equals a free round of unlimited play. That is only showing appreciation for the dedicated players. Second place should be 20 gold bars. Again so that there is incentive to keep playing to earn a free unlimited round more than once a month. Third place can increase also and there is no reason why 4th & 5th places shouldn’t win some gold bars as well..... at least 5. I think this would make the players happier and more content and not hurt the studio monetarily.

I truly want tickets to refill faster (30 minutes) however I don’t see that happening due to fewer players buying unlimited. What does make sense is letting us bank the tickets we win in the treasure chests. Again, players will be happier and more content and it won’t hit the studio in the pocket book. That is just wrong not to give them to us. Lastly for now , the algorithm that makes us lose every time we reach the end of a level has to change. It is predictable and frustrating. The only reason I can think of for the studio wanting this to happen is that they would run out of levels if we are too successful. Why not just set up the last couple levels to repeat and the problem is solved until the studio has time to create new levels. Allow us to complete levels on our own accord rather than the computer taking us down over & over again. That’s just shameful.

until the next round ...... Skyking123, over & out

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    Options

@skyking123 I like the way you think and what you say does make sense.

I wish I had 5 boards.😲🙏😬 Having the RC up all weekend has been great. It's also been live more than ever before. I thank you for that studio. 🥰

• skyking123
    skyking123 Posts: 156 Level 2
    Options

Nothing for me yet!

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

Mines up!! FOUR DAYS 😳

• Ohema
    Ohema Posts: 141 Level 2
    Options

Regular play taking a peak

• Leanna_Allen
    edited June 2020
    Options

Lost a move because screen froze and doing that "no internet connection...but yet the emoji's work 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Ohema
    Ohema Posts: 141 Level 2
    Options

Yup feels the same! Not saying anything more since am not heard .. I develop care for this Comunity so I'll still come by to talk with yall

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello everyone

@headoperations I'm really sorry to read you think your frustration is more valid than other's. To be honest, I don't consider any person being more valid than any other one. That is not kind nor nice. Period

Regarding the complaints about the bots. I have already told you that would be illegal for King to use them, and I think I was pretty clear about that subject. I'm sorry if you choose to believe otherwise

Same as for when or how changes are applied. I think I have already said way too many times that changes take time, but some changes will be likeable by some and not likeable by others. Everything said here is taking into consideration and they are trying their best. You can choose to believe me or not. That will be your choice.

This thread is about feedback and suggestions.This thread is not about anything else. So to all of you who post issues, gifs, and talk about life, as much as I love the companionship created here, please open new discussions and don't do it here since this is for feedback

@ClarenceBeaks thanks for the suggestion on a competition to design a board. Let me bring it to the Studio and see if we can make it happen

@Leanna_Allen I told the Studio about your nicknames for the levels and they would love to hear more about it. Would you mind to share with me the list with an image for each one of them?

Today as, some of you have seen, will be a new Royal Championship that will last until Sunday.

Hope you like it and you enjoy it 🤗

• Leanna_Allen
    Options

@LadyRaffie will do when I reach those levels...☺️😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?