🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @LadyRaffie .

I tried Royal Championship in my phone and it's a very good experience.

But since I'm beginner, well, I messed it up abit.

Right now, I made only one winning streak in a row and after I lost it again.

So, I was wondering if there is a discussion on this community who has tips for beginners in Royal Championship.

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3

@jjac272903 We didn't name the first two levels...

But then it goes

Star

Mini-Starburst

Starburst

Purple-Starburst

Peacock

Green Peacock

Real creative names...🤣😂🤣😂

I'm always nicknaming things that makes no sense to anyone but me so it makes me laugh that others started calling them this too. 😝

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit y'all! I made it to the first star level or "star." 🙆‍♀️🙎‍♀️😲

• jjac272903

@Leanna_Allen not to worry girl. I do the same. I couldn't find my butt with both hands in my back pockets. 😂

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

Somebody doesn’t seem too jellylicious today.

The title of the thread is Royal Championship- What do you think? We are telling you what we think.... whether they like it or not.

I don’t care if we play against bots or not. What I don’t like is my opponents boards are always set up more advantageous than mine. And let’s not forget those falling candies who make candy bombs left and right and always manages to land right next to a special candy.

I am on the star board. Haven’t been able to get off of it. I can only manage to get a 1 or 2 game streak and then the candy gods come into play. I can have 42 of 43 and the very next move the opponent makes bad.. wipes everything out. For RC being as long as it is this week... we should have every single board made available and not just 3 or 4.

• melorazee
    melorazee Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited June 2020

PLEASE PLEASE someone tell me why the Royal Championship has disappeared from my IPAD.

I play on my husbands account there and am almost on level 2500 and very disappointed that I can no longer play. I looked forward to it.

I recently started playing Jelly on my desktop on my own account (about level 100) and the RC does not appear there either.

WHY???

• jjac272903
    edited June 2020

Out of tickets and you can see 👀 I have the goldbars to buy them. Yes I bought goldbars over a week ago because I was playing unlimited. However, I will not be paying to play unlimited anymore until changes happen. @LadyRaffie is that you? I forgot what you said your username was on Jelly Crush RC.

Edit to add: Gosh dang it I cant ever get everything out. If you notice all 3 top players have the same mummy faces. Yeah well, It takes a while for the game to catch up to me but, I'm numero uno currently. It won't last long though. 🤣

Edit to add: I'm now going to write in my diary...about all things Royal Championship Candy Crush Jelly Saga on what I've experienced and what I think could be better.

• Leanna_Allen

@headoperations I've never gotten that far...but Golden Peacock it is ☺️

• Leanna_Allen

I have been playing a lot of people with no name or pic...🤔 I thought you had to have a username...is this not the case?

• jjac272903
    edited June 2020

@Leanna_Allen i tried to erase my name to test it and see if it worked. Nope. It dont.

🙄🙄🙄 Sorry y'all.

Edit to add again: This was like 6 weeks ago I should mention.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?