πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3

@skyking123,, @Spaghetti

I am not paying to play unlimited either. It's not worth it unless the studio makes it worth it by implementing our ideas, not twist our ideas to their liking. I mean isn't that what the ideas section and voting is for?πŸ€·β€β™€οΈThey will then see more people will pay to play unlimited because then it will be worth it.

I know these changes take time so we will see. 😬😬😬

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

I have also cotton and cupcake boards more often than the original! I 've also experienced internet issue yesterday! I have some theory about it, I will tell about it on next post!

• ClarenceBeaks
    ClarenceBeaks Posts: 58 Level 2

No worries. To add to my confusion - I posted earlier that a second cage was activated after only 3 blues. In a later game a second cage took more than that - maybe 6 or so I can't be sure but it was definately more than 3. So it appears the number to activate may vary - maybe depending on which luck mode setting you have . . . . cue the conspiracy theorists!

• ClarenceBeaks
    ClarenceBeaks Posts: 58 Level 2

No worries. To add to the confusion, I posted earlier that I activated a second cage with just 3 more blue candies. In a later game it took more than that maybe 5 or 6 to activate the second cage. So maybe the number to activate varies depending on your luck mode setting - paging the conspiracy theorists...

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3

@Headquarter you're so funny πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I'm still on purple Starburst. Didn't play yesterday as much as I thought I would. It's hard doing same boards over and over. @Kcbtyler I'm a special Lollypop girl and really do not like playing with blockers..Fishnet and Jelly blocker are my least favorite as you can tell 😁 I have noticed my special Lollypop's usually do not activate to be of any use so I just do not use them. I mostly just use the free lolly and cage. I will use the cupcake and lickorish when trying to advance on...😏 So I have been saving them since we have been winning πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ dang it...@headoperations I tagged you wrong again πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

• Leanna_Allen

Hey Jelly family...Those that are more electronic savvy...Is there an easier way to tag people in this thread without having to scroll back and trying to remember everyone's name? I hate I miss tagging so many, but my memory will be turning 50 pretty soon 😳 and it's not like it use to be πŸ˜‰ May the Jelly odds be ever in your favor today!!

• Leanna_Allen

I actually do pretty good on the cotton candy board now...The trick is to not get impatient...It takes two hits to clear the middle candy bomb. Many will use there lollypop to smash a wrapped candy and that will only clear it away for your opponent to come in and activate it by smashing the wrapped candy you uncaged...If I can...I will not make a move to clear unless I have two moves and my lolly activated...It's hard to explain without being able to video how I play

Of course there is always luck on your opponent side but I try to set up my moves... Sometimes I will cage something that doesn't make sense... Opponents think I saw a move and will use their lollypop to uncage...😁 I know that is tricky but all is fair in the war of Jelly...πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

I cage things on purpose too because they usually ALWAYS go and use the lollipop to uncage it. I feel like a broken record when I say I just wish my cage would activate just as quickly as my opponents... when you get caged 3-4 times a move is a bit much when I try to get it filled and it seems to take 50 candies to activate it. I usually only use the licorice or cupcake blocker when I have lost and start over since they hardly activate. Once I win the first game it’s the freebies for me. I also wish they would just release all the boards instead of 4. This long of play requires something to keep it fresh and wanting to play. One day they will listen to our ideas and actually use them for what we are wanting.

• Leanna_Allen

@alsto40 I agree about the boards...all need to be in play with this amount of time.

@LadyRaffie Peacock 😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?