πŸ₯‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    edited June 2020
    Options

I think they're are trigger points on the board. I mean certain spots on the board that when a certain candy is moved, it triggers a flow of other candies to "crush" out several other candies, that are already on the board, to spread on their own. Does that make sense?

@headoperations when you talk about algorithms, do you think these trigger points that I'm talking about are apart of the recipe of losing at a game? Is this what you were meaning all along? Sometimes I'm slow to catch up.

• westjamestown4
    westjamestown4 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

WOW. you guys are sooo greedy.

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

I have won a total of 3 times since reaching the Golden Peacock...and not all at once...πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Leanna_Allen
    edited June 2020
    Options

I was super excited that RC had been opened up to more new players...Sadly, I think with all the glitches and people being bored with the same boards over and over they will turn to a new game. I have..😭 RC is awesome and has such potential...I was very excited at first with the extra game time...but when I realized that nothing new had been added, same boards, same technical issues, my excitement faded fast. I'm no gaming expert but I do know you have to keep the interest of players... especially players that are willing to pay money to keep playing...I WAS one of those players... but after all the issues, the prizes that are laughable, the same boards, I have lost interest. I no longer feel excited or even look forward to RC being live. I use to check my phone multiple times a day hoping RC would be live..even begging the studio for more game time...Not so anymore. I know change takes time...but change has happened for some things within 2 days..πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ The time it is taking to make Positive change (this does not include a technical issues that should be fixed without people requesting it to be) people are leaving the game. I know we are a few of thousands and thousands playing...but it speaks volumes that there is very few and far between Positive comments about RC...I remember when the positive totally outweighed the negative...Anyone in marketing would take a big notice of this...I have tried to be positive...put a positive spin on things...but even I'm running out of positive feedback. 😐😭 Change does need to be made and at a quicker pace for this game to continue to be of interest and to draw new players.

• Leanna_Allen
    Options

@headoperations Since I have reached Golden Peacock I can't win if my life depended on it...now kinda feel foolish wanting to start a "hint/help" thread πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• jjac272903
    edited June 2020
    Options

@Leanna_Allen (love you girlπŸ₯°) they twisted what your idea was for prizes and thats exactly the crap I'mtalking about. Please don't feel that way because your an awesome player and I know so many others, if not all, on this page know the same. You have given me helpful tips/hints many times on this page and when I've messaged you because I can't get past a board or a certain notch on the streak I'm on. Also, where the search bar is located,, there really should be, a drop down button for the kind of reviews people are looking for. I bet 70% or more are negative. πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

😳Edit to add: Our thoughts and feedback are reviews.

• jjac272903
    Options

That ain't going to happen though because the studio would never allow anything helpful such as that on their community website.

• lhalha
    lhalha Posts: 1,520 Level 5
    Options
  • jjac272903
    edited June 2020
    Options

@Leanna_Allen I should have more clear in my idea. I know I've posted it before this page started, I believe anyway, but have no way of knowing for sure because it was in our old, 138, deleted, long thread we had. I know it was a long thread and whatever, I get it if it needed to be deleted. Kinda funny though that after it got deleted more people started playing and looking for this community and didnt get to see everything we were discussing that they would eventually start questioning what's going on and search for similar issues that would've brought them to the old, deleted, 138 page thread.

Anyways, getting off track here. When the ideas page came about, I honestly thought that okay, the studio wants to hear our ideas, so I posted increasing how long the RC is on for, which I know it had been mentioned by many of us, prior to the changes. In my previous post that I've added, I put "only if." If I knew they were going to take that idea and give the same boards, but be on for 4 days, and not give us prizes that are worth it, I wouldn't of added that idea from the jump. Also, if I knew that being rewarded with something they gave us (fo free), and took away (like the boosters and blockers), I would've never added the idea to increase how long the RC is live for. I thought we all had and still have great ideas.πŸ’‘ Not cool though, πŸ˜’ to twist to King's liking. By the way, I agree with so many of the ideas. The chat thing was really done because I was so freaking pissed off, and still am, that it seems we aren't being heard and when it feels like we are by getting updates saying changes are coming, its just disappointing in the end. I am not blaming anyone other than the studio for this. I truly love all my Jelly Family. πŸ₯°

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?