🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

Every single move this person made set them up for special candies while I just had matches in my own jelly.

The problem with the CC board is it’s so one sided. The last game I played I literally had no moves in my jelly and the only reason I was finally able to make a move on the last turn was I used the lollipop to create something. Let’s make these boards equal so it makes playing them fun or at least competitive. I don’t think that’s asking for too much.

• alsto40

15 gb for 1st place. Seriously??!!! This is the studio’s way of screwing us yet again!! Let’s make it twice as long and only pay out the same 15gb. I am done with this game!!!

• alsto40

@headoperations And that is fine but they seriously need to increase the gold bars then. Even if they just doubled the amount since it’s basically 2 games in one. If I do play again I won’t be buying the unlimited. What the point in spending between 196-245 gold bars just to win a whopping 15. That’s such a slap in the face those of us who have been here from the beginning.

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    edited June 2020

@alsto40 Plus those of us who play unlimited don't get to use the tickets we win in the treasure chests...So it's really not a "prize". If they can have a booster bank they can have a ticket bank..if it's prize we should be able to use when and how we like.

• Didi-7
    Didi-7 Posts: 40 Level 2

This 4 days was stressful. Kept on running for my life cause another player was on my tail throughout. I was surprised I still took first, cos at the end I just stopped playing, told myself, why all the hustle when it's just 15 gold bars you're gonna get. Decided next time am not playing, but will continue following you guys...I know if they add gold bars, I'll hear it loud and clear here😅😅😅

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,223 Level 5

When I'm sure that I can not beat the opponents, I will wait until the end 😏

• alsto40

@Leanna_Allen I agree with the ticket bank. It made me sick when my treasure chests would reveal 2 tickets knowing it’s being thrown away. Just so annoyed with how much this game has changed and not for the better.

• beanie904
    beanie904 Posts: 100 Level 2

Yeah there was more problems before but I swear I would want those boards back because these are so boring and take so long to even get anywhere I absolutely HATE the two new boards

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    edited June 2020

🤦‍♀️I agree with you @headoperations

@Leanna_Allen, @headoperations, I would have never asked for the RC to go live more often unless I specifically put it to where it stated a condition. Which would be something like:

"Increase or extend the the RC going live "only if" the prizes, the ticket times, the boards (and a few other additions) were apart of the deal." Or something of the sort. Thats why I kinda want to do a combo vote, all or nothing. Although, honestly I'm pretty scared to make a new idea for fear it will get twisted. 🙄😒😞

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3

I get we can't have everything at once but new boards, the RC going live more often, and the studio giving us the choice of boosters/blockers THEN taking them away and making them like they should be our prizes for advancing is just not right. I'm bored with the boards as well. They need to rotate them every round, I feel anyway, and come up with some new ones or maybe get those boards that were decommissioned🤭, put back out into the RC and into the rotation if possible.

:::🤫Thunderdome...purple liquqorice🤫:::

Anyways, on a brighter note, the studio has kept the RC live more often and I'm grateful for that. Also, i rant a lot but I do really love the Royal Championship so much 🥰🤗 otherwise I wouldn't be giving my feedback so much. I just know it has so much more potential than what it has now. Like @Leanna_Allen says, whoever came up with the idea of the royal championship is a genius. I agree with that. It just needs some serious fixing and I wish the studio would look at what were saying and listen to us. If that were happening you guys would be able to make it better so you can make your players happy. 🌞😃☺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?