🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Ohema
    Ohema Posts: 141 Level 2
    Options

Same here, had a nice RC time I just ignore everything we complain about the new boards are boring I love the original old boards better @Leanna_Allen @headoperations @SweetiePiePie , @jjac272903 , @alsto40 , @Spaghetti , @rumlestilskin,forgot your new name @NamTruong2001 , @sideout2121 , @beanie90

had 10 streaks this time was stuck before starburst for 2 days🤣🤣 keep getting cage right before I make it, I change my streak game dint even use any new Boosters and still win. Simple cage and lollipop there's nothing else to it boring till further changes

• sideout2121
    sideout2121 Posts: 85 Level 3
    Options

I haven't played 24 hour option in a very long time because, like everyone else, I've gotten kinda bored with the same boards. I also think the novelty has worn off, at least for me. Maybe also because it's nice outside and have been doing a ton of work around the house.

What I do like:

The ticket prizes at different spots giving 2 tickets is nice. I find when I'm on a winning roll, I can play for a nice amount of time.

Playing time is more days.

What I don't like:

Same boards.

Still losing when I get to the final level before advancement, over and over!

A tournament lasting 4 days. I like playing for 4 days,but prefer a 2 day tournament.

I'm not really expecting changes. I will just keep checking back and playing when I have a ticket!

• mdeus
    mdeus Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options

Hey! I’m going to weigh in on what I’ve been reading, as I catch up on posts after what seemed like a full week of RC.

I’ve said before that I play unlimited because I like playing, win or lose, over and over.

I agree that for the unlimited players there should be a bank to collect our free tickets that we won and paid for so we can use them later. This issue should have been addressed by the studio from the beginning. Not a tough one. Do the right thing.

Boards, good god y’all!! Really studio?? You put RC up for days and days, you can’t shake things up a bit?? Did you do an extra long round because you needed time to finish the new boards? Nah.

I played opponents this round and many others, who came off as if they couldn’t tie their own shoelaces then BOOM! multiple color bombs with combinations that smoked me. Really? That doesn’t seem off? At all? Just once or twice i would love to experience that joy. Seems rigged to me.

Your faithful subjects who have been here from the start(you know who you are), aren’t asking for the moon. Just that you pay attention and throw a decent bone every now and then. Now is better.

cheers, @mdeus/royalgirl

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3
    Options

@mdeus This 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯❗️❗️❗️❗️

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    Options

@mdeus 👏👏👏 Yes girl!🥰

• sj373
    sj373 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Anyone know when the next RC is on.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited June 2020
    Options

I played unlimited on the last day. Being 1st on my leaderbboard, could not pass starburst level! With cage and lolli it seems impossible for me to win 7 times in a row! Having the option to choose more boosters, things could be different.

Some questions to the most experienced players:

• Is it possible to go to peacock levels without playing unlimited?
    • When it is better to get unlimited? Maybe in the beginning to proceed fast to starburst? I say this because I've noticed that playing against players of higher rank they have an advance by tha game. So, playing unlimited yesterday, on last day, many of my opponents were on starburst or peacock levels and they have more luck, getting colorbombs etc.
  • Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

@NikolaosProdromidis I wish I knew the answer to that. I actually got to Purple Starburst on tickets...First time since I don't know when that has happened. I had a huge winning streak but my camera on phone wasn't working right so didn't get to take a pic...😭

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

@headoperations 🤫 Don't be telling all my secrets...

• mmc0515
    mmc0515 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

I got further than I have in a long time. Win streak got up to 10 then...BAM...couldn’t win more than 3x in a row. Made it to starburst. Wanted peacock so badly. Actually paid to keep progress once and got smoked in the next game. Not doing that again. Boards were brutal and boring especially the one where you can’t get more than 20 jellies filled in and no special candies. I miss the old boards and the PURPLE candies! I loved those! Still love playing but no more unlimited for me. Seems like a waste. Good luck to everyone in the next round. May the odds be ever in your favor! 🤣

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?