๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

Yep nothing different. They added the one new board with all the candies and the one with the two at the top.

• mdeus
    mdeus Posts: 187 Level 3

Iโ€™m probably wrong, I thought I counted 4 boards. I donโ€™t know their names but the one where the color bomb is in the middle, one that is hard to spread jelly, one with bombs all around color bomb and the two color bomber. Wait isnโ€™t there a fifth? Yeah! The one with the color bomb at the middle bottom. Not a bad mix!

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

I just wish I got as much time as my opponent does!! Itโ€™s been ridiculous how long they actually get compared to my timer.

For just once can they fix these freaking technical issues?? Weโ€™ve only been complaining for months. Canโ€™t be that difficult.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5

I was wrong! Cotton board is here!

All three new boards are alive and I think all three old ones! I thnk that I've played all of them! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    edited June 2020

Give us back our choice of boosters and blockers that you gave us and then took away. That YOU - STUDIO - YOU GUYS took away from us. We're out here struggling. We never asked y'all to take them away. This all goes back to when you guys started making changes and we wanted the original lollipop and hammer reinstated, so studio you guys brought that back, but then you changed it to YOUR LIKING and made it to where our prizes are boosters and blockers. This is complete crap! I lost every single one of my games with tickets and then, what do you know, as soon as I purchase unlimited, I win, and I played second. Which playing second with all these changes you, the studio, have made, has lower odds of winning. By A LOT, these odds are of winning going second in my experience.

Please bring back our choice of blockers and boosters. We never asked you guys to take them away. You have turned my relaxing RC dream game into a freaking nightmare on elm street. Why isn't the studio doing anything. Just like CCSS and Bubblegum Hill, we're going through the same crap. It is awful that those at CCSS on BGH, as well as us here in CCJS, both have mentioned this all went to crap when the COVID19 started happening. Is there anyone listening??? @LadyRaffie, no disrespect, what is happening? We're all commenting on on the same issues. So, can I ask whats going on and is there a more clear answer on what the studio is currently doing to change the game? Im tagging a fellow CM only because we're all frustrated here and I get the CMs are too. We play this game and other king games, and no one is listening. The studio may hear us but, they are not listening. We're also all tired of hearing change takes time, or changes are coming. I think its been over 3 months now.

@LadyRaffie, @QueenMia

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

@jjac272903 I agree at all with you! ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

I also made a mistake on my previous post: old boards are 4 and not 3! They are: 43, 45, 47, 50, according to the number of jellies needed to win! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Lost the last game, just before star level, by a toon profile! My previous games were against opponents with real photos! ๐Ÿค”

• jjac272903

The buzzards or eagles (not sure what they are but their cartoons) and heifers always win. I've only won 2 games. This is ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ’ฉ guys.

• Spaghetti
    Spaghetti Posts: 125 Level 2

OK... so something really weird just happened in my last 2 games. I played the exact same โ€œplayerโ€ twice in a row. That has NEVER, EVER happened before. The crying onion avatar and the name was Agne (so it stood out). Iโ€™m convinced it was a bot ๐Ÿค–

Both times this โ€œplayerโ€ was making extremely quick moves (there was literally no thinking-time like how it is with a real player) and in both games they literally had special candies falling like crazy... and both times got colour bombs within the first 5 moves. I got smoked big time in both games.

• jjac272903

Someone please roll that beautiful bean footage and give me the damn recipe ๐Ÿคฃ I'm trying to survive out here with these looney tunes. Man, I remember a long, long, long time ago this game was stress-free. There ain't a damn thing free about this game no more. I AINT paying to advance. ๐Ÿ’ธ I know how bad King wants me to, but I ain't doin it. All this trickery amongst us with these greedy wizards.

๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŽฑ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?