๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3

I think I might be done for the night ๐ŸŒ™ who knows. Maybe I'll ๐Ÿ‘€ come back once a take a break from hours of play on a losing streak, but hey, I'm still hangin in there winning point-by-point to get to the big score of 82.

::applause in my head:: I know you're all jelly of my score.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• jjac272903
    edited June 2020

@dc2015 Im sorry. ๐Ÿ˜”

I've played that "person" before. I cant remember what kind of crazy ride I went on with him (it) because there are so many times this kinda crap is happening. I know today after playing for hours up until now, I've had that happen a lot. Its a disco bomb with a fish or two disco bombs or a color bomb, on the cloud board when there are only a couple of moves made to barely spread the jelly, then poof, opponent wipes player out.

Still no updates or answers to why this is happening, when they are going to fix this mess and when they will implement our ideas of ticket banks, bringing back what they took away from us (that they originally gave us), which is the option to choose the blockers and boosters we want to use each game, new boards, 30 minute ticket times, prizes being changed, and so on that are all in the "ideas" section that the studio wanted us to do because they want to listen to us.

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ”‡๐Ÿ”‡๐Ÿ”‡๐Ÿ”‡

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

I seriously wish they would fix these freaking candies that magically fall from the candy skies!! I am seriously over them ALWAYS landing right next to a striped candy or fish. So frustrating!!

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

@Leanna_Allen is probably not playing. Donโ€™t blame her.

Has @LadyRaffie even commented since her last post where she wasnโ€™t as jellylicious as she normally is?? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

• jjac272903
    edited June 2020

I thought of that earlier too @headoperations

Now thinking about it @Leanna_Allen probably is busy kicking a** and taking names on RC or playing something more relaxing. (๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค— love ya girl)

Also, she might not want her name to be on these last few pages with all the issues we're having. ๐Ÿ˜†

Which, by the way, all these issues we're having are true.

@alsto40 I'm tagging her a lot to see if I can grab her attention. I know she's busy though. I'm sure she'll be posting soon, I hope.

Sorry y'all ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Edit to add: Just when I thought I was doing good about getting all I needed to get say without forgetting. @alsto40 I meant to say I've been tagging her a lot, talking about @LadyRaffie

• jjac272903

Maybe something is in the works...but probably not given that nothing has happened to change what we've suggested as well as add what we've requested and suggested for a very long time now. ๐Ÿ˜”

Still trying to remain hopeful though. ๐Ÿ™‚

• mdeus
    mdeus Posts: 187 Level 3

@jjac272903 @headoperations @alsto40

@Spaghetti @Leanna_Allen

@Ohema

wow, my longest list ever! About the names you have created for the boards, I would be interested in knowing those. I guess I am breaking rules asking this.

@LadyRaffie

Feedback: internet issues persist. Opponents are making moves several seconds after timeout. Tickets won in treasure chest are not collected and saved for players doing unlimited play. Thank you

• LotusC
    LotusC Posts: 33 Level 2

At this point I have accepted that this is not a bug, it's a feature. So an idea hit me this morning after winning in a game where candies waterfalled down my opponent's board: Studio, if we win a game that was rigged in the opponent's favour, either by happenstance or programming, can we get an extra point or three? It does take quite some skill to beat the odds :)

• jjac272903

I must've missed it. This thread right? Do you know what page?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?