๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    Options

@mdeus you must have been reading my mind...I was taking screen shots of the different boards thinking we need to come up with nicknames...I was just about to post that...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sounds like we have a project to work on...

@LadyRaffie that sounds awesome. @headoperations just tag us so we know where to go to rant and rave...๐Ÿ˜‰

I have only won once this morning...I will probably go ahead and do unlimited since I'm liking the rotation of boards this time. Way more variety plus I have a lot of catching up to do. I'm in 23rd place on my board ๐Ÿ˜

• Leanna_Allen
    Options

@headoperations tag me...I can't find the thread you started. ๐Ÿ˜

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options

Hey guys!

Just FYI, i will be moving also some of the comments made here that makes more sense to be there ๐Ÿค—

• Leanna_Allen
    Options

Not sure who's that pic is in 1st place...but it's not me...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    Options

@mdeus ๐Ÿ“ž can you hear me? I dont know what the hell is going on either. I just got on this thread and am reading. I'll tag you if I find further information. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
    Options

Thanks @LadyRaffie. Just wanted to make sure you were okay. That Timmy must crack you up ๐Ÿคฃ

What is the discussion called @mdeus, @headoperations?

@Leanna_Allen oh no! ๐Ÿ˜”I hope you feel better soon. Eat some jelly. It makes everything better. J/k Eat some chicken noodle soup and dry toast. The broth is the best for ya.

• Allyd25
    Allyd25 Posts: 81 Level 3
    edited June 2020
    Options

So I got up to the green peacock badge earlier today and I have lost 98% of the matches I've played since. I don't know.. maybe I just started making all the wrong moves, or maybe as your badge goes up the game increases your difficulty level to give your opponent a better chance of winning? Whatever the case I totally lost interest in playing. Side note, the cagers are out of control. Its so pathetic to me that these people do whatever they can to charge up that cage and hit you with it as many times as possible. It really takes away from the fun of the game having to constantly try and defend yourself. I can't put my finger on exactly what else has changed behind the scenes of RC, but the game has definitely taken a change for the worse.

• Ohema
    Ohema Posts: 141 Level 2
    Options

@Leanna_Allen

Feel Much better soon!!

@headoperations

Yeyyyyyy tag me when its done

@LadyRaffie

Thanks for the update! If feels good to have the old boards back

• sj373
    sj373 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Can anyone tell me why my picture is on the bottom bit but not on the top bit.??

• Didi-7
    Didi-7 Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

I must confess, I said I wouldn't play again till they upped the coins..well, I could dally a little, but no unlimited lives and no staying up all night. Logged on and found this player...809??? I meannnnnnnn. He deserves atleast 50 gold bars... all this for just 15??? I weep for Jelly...Oooooooo Jelly, why has thou forsaken us๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?