⚑️Daily Quests! Learn more about the new feature HERE!
➑️ Have you passed level 5000? Come grab your badge HERE!
πŸ”₯Hot Right Now! 🌢

Royal Championship: Rants, Raves, & Things Probably Best Left Unsaid

Comments

• alsto40alsto40 Posts: 454 Level 3

I played someone yesterday that I am convinced is just really dumb or a bot. It was the cotton candy board and I managed to create a few wrapped and striped candies and everytime they used the cage they cage the very top 2 candies that were just some random color. Didn’t make sense to me.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend

Is anyone having 'no internet' issues?

• alsto40alsto40 Posts: 454 Level 3

Just played someone whose profile picture is the sky and they just used their lollipop to remove the cage on my candy bomb & then turns around and puts the cage right back on it? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

• SpaghettiSpaghetti Posts: 122 Level 2

Lol - I’ve been seeing a lot of that nonsense lately. I think it’s new players who think the lollipop can activate the colour bomb by smashing it (not realizing it only removes the cage) πŸ˜†

• jmama77jmama77 Posts: 64 Level 3

Well, I have to say that for the first time ever, I didn’t even enjoy RC. I never made it past star level, never used gold bars to get extra tickets or 24-hour because it seemed like a waste of money. I know a couple times I made a dumb move that cost me a game, but really? I have gotten to green peacock before, so I know how to play. But I only got past three wins in a row twice the entire time. That is not because of lack of skill. The game has become too much about luck and chance. Who wants to spend money when it is up to chance whether it helps you advance??

Those if you who did advance, am I missing something?

• Lady_ChooLady_Choo Posts: 15,661 Farm Moderator

Just a point before you tell people to sign out of their accounts...not everyone is logged into either FB or the kingdom, so if progress isn't being saved, they will lose progress.

Always check first they are saving progress 😊

As with any game its always unfair playing against a programme. I have said about other games that if you win a hard level its because your chances have increased of being allowed to do so and I stick with it.

I am fed up of having naff moves though and the opponent clearing the board with one tiny move. And I don't even play it seriously. Mostly because its a fill in game for me and I always forget its on.

• ClarenceBeaksClarenceBeaks Posts: 56 Level 2

I've just concluded my two entries into RC. No additional tickets bought. First was early in and got 350 points and first by a hundred points or so. The second I entered with 26 hours to go and also got first with 250 points. I actually squeezed in a third entrant with the suggestion to log in with a new account, but only did that with a couple of mins to go and got a single win in.

Observations from this time:

1. Seemed to struggle to find matches for games more than before
    2. More disconnects than usual - I very rarely disconnect, 95% it is my opponent that does. It annoys me how this is handled, you should get a ticket refund or at least get to play on (if you want)
    3. I'm not sure if anyone's noticed but the boards seem to be repeating.
    4. I found it easier on streaks, I made it up to purple peacock with no tickets bought. I have tweaked my strategy a bit for the 6/7 game so maybe it was that.

One final point - there's a bit of chat about pictures/cartoons. In the past I once entered with both my devices around the same time and ended up in the same league as myself(!) I have a pic for both accounts which I see myself, but when viewing from the other device the pic was replaced with a cartoon. I do see others with pics. I'm guessing mostly they are facebook linked which I'm not.

Haha I just looked up results, my third entry, with one game only, came first also!!! Three firsts, that's a first for me!

• RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend

This round of RC was my least favourite to date. I had the no internet issue which cost me playing time and I came 4th which is a first for me.

• jjac272903jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
  • OhemaOhema Posts: 141 Level 3
    edited June 2020

I wan't to take this time to thank studios & @LadyRaffie for allowing us to have this separate section. @LeaC

Congrats you are oficially Headoperations Our Cries was heard lol πŸ€ͺπŸ‘Œ @headoperations and @leanna@Leanna_Allen @Leander

@ClarenceBeaksΒ ,Β @LotusC@OhemaΒ ,Β @NamTruong2001Β ,Β @NikolaosProdromidis,Β @skyking123Β ,Β @SweetiePiePie,Β @jmama77,Β @mdeusΒ ,Β @Allyd25Β ,Β @royalgirlΒ ,Β @beansyoo,Β @Didi-7,Β @suzekit,Β @Laurenciamo,Β @beanie904,Β @sideout2121,Β @babijane, @SweetiePiePie, @jjac272903, @alsto40, @Spaghetti, @beanie90

Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy we can πŸ–πŸ€£πŸ“’Keep it Clean Rant

πŸ™‚πŸ™ƒπŸ€ͺ

• jmama77jmama77 Posts: 64 Level 3

Anyone else have another RC live already? I don't think I have ever seen one back to back like this.

Also, can anyone tell me why the app on my phone has the RC, but on my laptop it is never an option?

• Leanna_AllenLeanna_Allen Posts: 1,168 Level 3

@jmama77 it's up for me too...But I don't have an answer for your question...

Good Luck my RC family...you will need it because...

The odds are ever NOT in your favor...πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 6,299 Level 5

Well technically @Chicken_Slayer, if they were not logged into FB or the kingdom, there wouldn’t have been anything to sign out of. Would there?

Either way, I thought I was being extra careful. I even put that part in bold. I felt so bad after @dc2015 had problems last night. Thankfully they got it back up.

• Leanna_AllenLeanna_Allen Posts: 1,168 Level 3

Come Studio...at least try to be not so transparent in the stacked boards for new players...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ That's not asking much...It's pretty obvious what is going on and how you have RC set up now. Trying to get the business of "newbies" but making it IMPOSSIBLE for people that have been playing almost a year to win and advance on...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚