⚑️Daily Quests! Learn more about the new feature HERE!
➑️ Have you passed level 5000? Come grab your badge HERE!
πŸ”₯Hot Right Now! 🌢

Royal Championship: Rants, Raves, & Things Probably Best Left Unsaid

Comments

• OhemaOhema Posts: 141 Level 3

Yup you better believe its happening cause from now on untill real change is made it will roll... I read even the shadow of yall font lol

Where is @royalgirl? And @mdeus πŸ€”

Guys, so as I was playing as a newbie this is my founding : I advance quickly but at 4 or 5 I start to get challenges you dnt play the same people when you on a winning streak you get boots that set up to make you lose in exaggerated ways.

This is when you start seeing the timer runs out and they still able to make moves freezing your boosters is one of they tactics to make sure you dnt advance pass starburst I notice that when you high up in streaks you get crazy rigged boots playing against you with falling discos and special candys.. its ridiculous how all of us can tell what they do to the game while they simple just deny it at this point I lol and keep my money in my pocket.

πŸ€” Why do I keep playing a rigged game??

Because I can and i like to find out the extent of shaddyness people do to trick other people into giving them what they want .. it go both ways.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Leanna_AllenLeanna_Allen Posts: 1,168 Level 3

@Ohema I just can't...πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

This happened to me the very next game AFTER clock ran out and opponent was able to do the winning move πŸ™„ This is on my "newbie" account...Also I have been kicked out of the game 3 times already this morning...the famous "no internet connection" BS.

NOT ONE JELLY...but opponent gets a perfect score...πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• OhemaOhema Posts: 141 Level 3

Wow I experienced the same it's all rigged but I give them the run for they money.. i never show my avatar here but I have played many that's here.. since it's a game I play too my avatar is a game my name is a game and my moves super game so am gaming lol

Am frustrated stuck on starburst smh took a 10 minute brake and now someone who was not even in the player list is above meπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• SpaghettiSpaghetti Posts: 122 Level 2
    edited June 2020

Sooo last night I played this guy (I remember cuz his photo kind of looks like a mug shot, lol) and he had a totally different name. He also wiped me out in minimal moves.

Then just now (a good 13hrs later)... I’m matched with this same face but now has the name β€œDek” πŸ€” ????? Oh, and I was wiped out by his 3rd move as he got a colour bomb next to a fish after his FIRST TURN.

Soooo either he changed his profile name in the last 13hrs... or this is a bot with some random stock photo. Anyone else see this guy:

• jjac272903jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3

@Spaghetti I haven't but I've seen a similar type of photo, like a mug shot with a tiny heart at the bottom, it was an Asian man. Thats interesting though the name change....or not. Its probably a duplicated picture cycling around in that spin wheel and it choosing just the right name. 🀣 I was so tired last night. The spin wheel 🀣🀣🀣 I cant even read it the whole way through without laughing because I partially remember writing it. πŸ₯΄

@Leanna_Allen 🀣 how many times have I edited just to edit again. πŸ˜† I'll just post another comment. πŸ₯°

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 6,102 Level 5

Yeah when I read that spin wheel comment, I thought maybe you were needing a little sleep πŸ˜€

I meant ill just post on another comment when posting πŸ˜†

Can't get my werds wright. πŸ˜†πŸ’β€β™€οΈ

@spagetti color bomb next to a fish?? I thought I was losing my mind because I also thought people has the same pics but a different name...πŸ€”

• SpaghettiSpaghetti Posts: 122 Level 2

@Leanna_Allen Yup - we should start documenting these... as in taking screenshots when we see duplicate photos with different user names

@Spaghetti very true...I was thinking...wait I don't have fish on my boards...πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ 🀣🀣

It's been a very long week.

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 6,102 Level 5

At least when we get bored this weekend, there is some funny stuff going on we can read.

After weeks the studio finally gave that Bubble Gum Hill back to the soda people earlier today. Then apparently with a couple hours they took it back down saying it still needs more work. πŸ˜‚

That studio cracks me up. But the way those soda players go off just cracks me up even more. 🀣🀣🀣

• alsto40alsto40 Posts: 454 Level 3

You know I just laugh now at the miracle candies that show up everytime it’s the opponents turn and I am on a streak. Of course today I can’t go past 3.... No where near the opponents side of the board and viola new candies have appeared to help clear the cage you just put down. Or they make a fish and viola it’s somehow creates and activates a striped candy for the win??

What’s even funnier is the Studio doesn’t think we know they got the game rigged behind the scenes.

• dc2015dc2015 Posts: 185 Level 2

I just love when my opponent goes from 5 to 39 with one move and then a candy falls from the sky