🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Taking shortcut through Soda World

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
edited August 2019 in Off-topic

Tiffi, Kimmy and Mr. Toffee continued on with their journey.  They finally make it to Soda World.  Tiffi is feeling exhausted but Mr. Toffee tells her that there is no time to stop for a rest.

“Oh look,” says Kimmy.  “There is Mrs. Crab up ahead. I have to say hello to her!”

“Hi, Mrs. Crab,” she says.  How are you doing today?”

“Kimmy how are you doing?” says Mrs. Crab.  “I see that you finally found your sister.  You never sent me a message-in-a-bottle saying that you found her.  I was really starting to get worried.  But I am happy to see that she is safe and sound!”

It was now a little after 10:00 AM and they still had a little way to go.  Kimmy said goodbye and promised to keep in touch with the messages.

As they were passing by Whipped Moutaintops Vanilla Beard is standing outside his home.

“Kimmy how are you my dear?,” questions Vanilla Beard.  “Remember when I told you that you came far and learned much but that secrets still lingered in the Candy Kingdom?  Tiffi’s journey now parallels yours.  It’s great to see the two of you together.  Where are you heading today?”

Kimmy hugs her friend and proceeds to tell him what their plans are.

“Did I ever tell you about Mr. Yeti and what Jelly Queen did to him?” says Kimmy. 

Let’s see what Kimmy has to say here.

If you arrived here, you might want to start at the beginning of Part 2 ...

If you haven't read Part 1 then you can start the entire story HERE.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?