πŸ”₯ Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌢
πŸ† Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Player's Choice of Boosters/Blockers

jjac272903
jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
edited October 2023 in Ideas Archive

Hello! πŸ‘‹ With all the changes being made, I'm requesting and hoping that the studio please give us, the players, a choice in choosing our boosters and/or blockers. I also would like to suggest that it be equal in the amount of blockers and boosters. I noticed a few weeks back there is more blockers to choose from than booster. Besides requesting that the studio restore the boosters and blockers that you all gave us when the changes started taken place, I also suggest that instead of 4 to 5 blockers and 2 to 3 boosters, make it equal. 3 bloosters and 3 blockers. A regular lollipop, a striped lollipop and a hammer for the boosters. The blockers could be a regular cage, liquorice swirl, and a jelly trap. If you read any of the comments on the community page, you'll see many players, including myself, are unhappy with the studio taking away the option to choose our blockers and boosters. Also, myself and many other players would rather have the choice of choosing our blockers and/or booster instead of being rewarded with them when advancing. Id like to say a big thank you to the studio! I love the boards and please keep making new boards. They keep us players from getting bored. πŸ™‚ I'm grateful to everyone at the studio that has made the Royal Championship possible. My main goal in writing this idea is to be able to convince players to vote for it and that the studio can consider it and restore the boosters and blockers please. Happy gaming to everyone! 😊

39 votes

Active Β· Last Updated

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?