🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

➡️💡Royal Championship Combo Idea💡⬅️

jjac272903
jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3
edited October 2021 in Ideas Archive

I’m so grateful to King for this wonderful game, the Royal Championship. I have a 3-part idea.

1. A return of our booster and blocker selection being the player's choice. This option helps players hit high streaks, which is one of the things we get excited about.
  2. The tickets awarded if playing unlimited are wasted. The unlimited players never get to use these rewards. This is why I would like to suggest a ticket box or piggy bank specifically for tickets.
  3. Another problem is prizes for players finishing 1st through 3rd at the end of each RC. Currently, 1st place is awarded 15 gold bars. An unlined player spends nearly 100 gold bars each RC. The prize isn’t worth that expense, and the number of players who spend money are shrinking each week because of this.

These changes make sense. If players are unhappy they don’t play as often, tell others about the games, or spend money. Therefore game activity dips, player expansion slows, and revenues fall. King nor the players want that.

I love you all my Jelly Family ❤

31 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,557 Sweet Legend

Why do you always make contributions about it? I had passed on your comment in my survey. Everything takes time because it needs to be discussed.

@LadyRaffie & @Lola_Pop

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,557 Sweet Legend

I am not rude, since I have already passed it on, you do not have to make this contribution everywhere. That is the point.

• jjac272903
    edited June 2020

@Spinnifix Thank you for passing it along. This is an ideas 💡 section. I do not need your negativity on my ideas post. Thank you for your input but, it is not needed here. 😉

• donnakessler
    donnakessler Posts: 174 Level 3

Hi @jjac27, I love reading everything you and all the other RC players post(very enjoyable). Not to be negative but it is a game of entertainment (you’re all obviously entertained or you wouldn’t play).@headoperations is just trying to explain that as talented as the coders are, their not magicians nor are the administrators. They need to make a profit to pay salaries. If they didn’t, there would be no RC 😒. Don’t know why I commented, I don’t get RC Anymore. I don’t think he (she) meant any disrespect!

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2

Maybe we keep making the same statements and trying to get our ideas heard and out there so much because no one tells us 💩. Its been a long time since we heard any news. It seems like anything we say or ask for we get snapped at or just told it was passed along and nothing changes or anything else said about it. @jjac272903 love the ideas keep them coming and fingers crossed something will actually change for the better for us dedicated players 😘

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3
    edited June 2020

Guess I'll put in my two cents since I'm considered one of the veterans of RC 😂😂😂

The tone of responding comment did come across very rude and condescending...

As of this morning I believe the studio has met us halfway...There are now DOUBLE prizes in the treasure chests 😳❤️ I have been able to play with my favored Lollypops every game so far. So in halfway I'm meaning I do have a choice of which boosters to use..and with RC coming on every 2 days those can add up...So I'm giving a thumbs up for that part. I can live with this. Maybe we will see some changes to 1-3 prizes now? Guess we will find out.

I have already made a suggestion about the ticket bank to be voted on. I know now if you do unlimited you get the FULL 24 hours of play...your time is carried over for the next RC. I LOVE THIS!

In my humble opinion 😊 I think a ticket bank is only fair. I do not think it would greatly cost King money so they can't pay their employees...I actually think people would more than likely pay for unlimited and extra tickets..it's just not really a "prize" if they disappear into Jelly land...😉🤷🏻‍♀️

Just my two cents 😁

Have a great Jelly day and...

May the Odds Be Ever In Your FAVOR...🙋🏻‍♀️

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3

Well Shoot...Banner just popped up saying double rewards were for a limited time only 😐🤦🏻‍♀️

Guess my 2 cents is now worthless... 😂😂😂

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,211 Level 5

Well, I totally agree these ideas. In addition:

• I want to bring clock back, too, instead of looking a bar running. Because it is too monotonic. The ending sound when time is over disappear.
    • I want the rewards will be the same if 2 opponents are in the same place.
  • jjac272903

@dc2015 thank you and I'll try my best. 🥰

@Leanna_Allen and @headoperations I dont know if you guys saw the post but I posted a special thanks to the two of you for helping me. Y'all deserve the credit as well. Honestly all of y'all in the RC Community have helped me with the feedback given. We all want this. ❤

These were 2 of Leanna's ideas by the way and 1 of my ideas. My editor is the one...the only...@headoperations. I love you all my Jelly Family. 🥰🥰🥰

• NatalieG
    NatalieG Posts: 628 Pro Player 👑

I voted. I am in agreement with the tickets that players get who pay for the 24 hours, you never actually get those tickets. Please consider a way for those players to actually keep and use them. I also like all three of your suggestions.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?