🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

Communitips! Share your tips and earn an exclusive Badge!

Comments

• RobinCorte
    RobinCorte Posts: 2,262 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    1.What is it about the unique challenge that brings you back for more?
    R: compete with friends and level up to reach the top

2.What tips and tricks do you use so you can better your chances of success?
    R: use boosters 

3.Which boosters are your favorites and guarantee a win?
    R: colored Bomb

4.Which traps and tricks so the Jelly Queen and her gang use that you need to avoid as much as possible?
    R: I didn't let her wear boosters ... don't let her increase her area with her jam

Waiting my badge for me Collection 😉
  • siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5
    I only have one tips and this is specially for Jelly. I play the game first in my pc and when I am out of lives I turn to my hand phone and play again until I loses all the lives. I don't have many friends in Jelly and 2 of my facebook friends that active playing this game.
    When I am facing with hard level, what I do is  keep on playing the level...well not whole day, whenever I have free time and eventually I will pass the level. Just don't give up.
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Hello @QueenMia. Hope your day's going jelly 

I like playing against Jelly Queen, Cupcake Carl, and Liquorice Larry, but I mostly like Jelly Queen because I feel relaxed and motivated at the same time. 

I always use my boosters before Jelly Queen gets her hands on them. Otherwise, she'll just use them against me to win. And she keeps stunning me whenever she makes a special candy and just uses it right away. It's even worse if the boosters are in her own jelly or next to it and I never go for the ones in the green jelly. Or else I'll be making a huge mess of green jelly everywhere where Jelly Queen could win so easily.

For Cupcake Carl, I try to go for the nearest Pufflers I can find. I'll even try to get Cupcake Carl to destroy some of the blockers and just go for the ones that are the easiest to find. Be careful though, if you're trying to free a Puffler and then you see an adjacent match before your next turn, Cupcake Carl will just steal it. Or if there is just one block of frosting left to free a Puffler and there is an adjacent match where there is a fish, then Cupcake Carl will make a match there and just free it.

And for Liquorice Larry, I can either keep matching orange candies to make more Monklings or match cyan candies to eliminate all that is left for him.
    I can either use a Color Bomb to eliminate all orange or cyan candies or use Color Bomb Lollipop to do so. Either way helps. 
    Try to stun him by making special candies that are orange or cyan so you can take advantage. Fish are most helpful for monkling levels, especially orange ones. But don't let Liquorice Larry try to steal your orange candies or your fish! Maybe that is why players struggle with these levels so much because they couldn't help but just let their guard down. And as soon as they see what I have wrote down, then they can have a better chance of winning.

My favorite booster is definitely Color Bomb Lollipop. I had never won them in any case. I had a few of them before I reinstalled the game and now it seems like there's no way to win them. They must be pretty rare if you ask me.

Thanks for giving us a chance to provide any feedback and tips for our Jellylicious game. I would love to have that jelly badge and a spot on the Superstar team as well. Have a good rest of your day with her Jellyness herself! 😜
  • Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey everyone...Since I played this game alittle and since I'm Game Expert and go from community to community, it's time to give and my own tips too.

First of all, about Jelly Queen (which is my favorite character too) .

In the Jelly Queen Boss mode of Candy Crush Jelly, the name of the game is simple. 

Spread the set amount of jelly on the board before the Jelly Queen dominates the field or you run out of moves.

However, there are a couple of things you have to realize first. 

In Jelly Queen Boss mode, you take turns. 

After your move, the Jelly Queen goes and tries to out do you by adding her own slimy green jellies to the board. 

The second thing you need to keep in mind is the fact that you can end up spreading her jelly with your own moves by matching her jellies.

However, as long as one of your jelly pieces is included in the match with hers, you’re good to go. 

Therefore, try not to make matches with just the queen’s jelly.

And how to beat her?

1. Stun her as fast as you can!

This is a great feature of boss mode. You can take away the queen’s move and continue your own streak of moves by creating a special candy. 

For example, if you create a jelly fish, the queen loses a move, and you get to keep going. 

So, even if it means not creating a jelly piece, you’ll want to think about creating continuous special candies just to keep the queen on the ropes.

2. Plan Against the Queen

Much like a game of chess, you need to account for the potential moves your opponent may make. 

For example, you don’t want to make a match only to set up the queen to make a bigger match or special candy to stun you. 

A big key here is to play defense and take your time. You also don’t want to make a match within in her jellies just to spread her pieces. Remember, there is no rush to make moves.

3. Use Special Candies Sooner Rather Than Later

Special candies are going to be essential in beating the Jelly Queen. 

However, you need to remember, you’re not just playing against yourself. 

You’re playing against Jelly Queen who will use the special candies against you. 

It’ll also be in your best interest to use the special candies before the queen gets her grubby hands on them.

Now about Cupcake Carl who is the easiest one to take down.

Collect the required amount of Pufflers before your opponent, Cupcake Carl. 

If you do not collect enough Pufflers before Cupcake Carl you will fail the level.

My only tip here is this:

If you create special candies, you will stun Cupcake Carl and get an extra turn. 

If you create three special candies in a row, you can do a power move, which creates an explosion that will crack more frosting, revealing the hidden Pufflers.

And Liquorice Larry who is somewhere in the middle about difficulty mode, the tip is this:

To pass this level type, the player has to defeat Liquorice Larry by collecting a given number of monklings first than him. 

After each move without creating special candies, the player and Liquorice Larry will change their turns alternately until running out of moves.

• Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5

The only tip I can add to @candycrushinit and @Sofia1992’s detailed advice is save your boosters until you absolutely know for certain that they will help you finish the game for example if you have only one move left and you also only need one more jelly but can’t make a match next to it, then use a lollipop hammer on a fish or a striped lollipop hammer on the Candy next to the missing jelly.

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @Sharon_Loose .

Yes, I will gonna 100% agree that saving boosters is always important.

No matter which Candy Crush Games you will play and no matter in CCJS, in which of those bosses you will gonna battle, remember to use your boosters when you are really really close to the winning and not earlier.

• pearl_chetna
    pearl_chetna Posts: 2,426 Level 4

Play and play more

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5

Dear @QueenMia Hello! I would like to become the Game Expert for CCJS! I am not pretty sure about Superstar.

So here I start my CCJS Journey,

Question 1-What is the Unique Challenge that brings you back for more?

The Unique Challenge that brings me back for more are the levels! The levels themselves are so Unique that I have to come back! As I pass levels, more features and new candies are unlocked! Also the new features that are introduced in the game are great!

Question 2-What tips and tricks I use to better the chance of my success?

To better my chance of success, I keep trying to make Color Bombs and if they are made I don't use them so quickly! I wait till the time either less moves are left or a Swedish Fish/ Striped Candy/ Wrapped Candy/ Color Bomb is made next to it and as soon as made, I exchange the two candies for a sweet explosion!! I keep on trying to make as many combinations as possible instead of simple match-3

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?