๐Ÿฅ‡First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• jjac272903
    jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3

The boards get tweaked I'm almost positive. I dont know how it's done but things have changed so I know they've made the game more...challenging I'll just say because I dont want to use another word. I get about that amount too but sometimes I dont even make it to 100. That really makes me feel like a failure but I know my skills cannot be getting worse. The game has become trickier if thats a word I can use to describe it. ๐Ÿ˜’ @dc2010

Hang in there girl. Hopefully, at some point, it will get back to where the boards are fair. Just because we are up in score in a game and cage someone (who does not have a candy/color bomb already in place prior to the cage,) doesn't mean that that oppoment then deserves a color bomb when its the opponentโ€™s turn. Thats what I'm seeing a lot.

• dc2015
    dc2015 Posts: 186 Level 2
    edited July 2020

@jjac272903 I've noticed that also I will make a move all the way in the far corner and then when it's my opponents turn they magically get a color bomb dropped and its usually by a fish or stripped candy that wasnt there before almost every single time that's how they win. I just want a fair chance. Is that to much to ask for?๐Ÿ˜ข

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited July 2020

Hi everybody!

I have the same situation as you, many times I loose because my opponent gets colorbombs from the sky next to fish etc. Many times I loose on the last game before advancing on next level! Sometimes it is noticeable that opponents have no skills because they make obvious mistakes, but they win because they get many colorbombs from the sky or cage me 3-4 times because of many red/blue candies!

Yesterday I advanced for 1st time on peacock level and I want to share my experience:

1st day: I got unlimited advancing on starburst.

2nd day: playing unlimited advanced easily on purple starburst and then I was trying 3 hours to go to peacock, loosing several times on 4th, 5th or 6th game. At last advanced on peacock and had a rest for several hours. Unlimited was lost, so I played some games, but as a miracle, I had easy opponents and proceeded on next peacock!

3rd day: I continued playing, loosing only 2 times, playing against easy and not aggressive opponents, (having not in mind only to cage me), and proceeded 2 times more, on the last peacock levels, where there is no change!

I don' t know, but maybe the algorithm advances players who are on peacock level! Maybe this was luck of 1st time! ๐Ÿ˜€

I am sure that when is starts again, I am going to loose the 1st game! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜†

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3

I haven't done unlimited in a month now...I hate seeing my prize tickets disappear into Jelly land...BUT I have also not been able to advance on past mini starburst ๐Ÿ˜ญ I'm having such a love hate with RC now days...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• LotusC
    LotusC Posts: 33 Level 2

Something interesting just happened. I played a guy called George, won, started another game almost immediately and it's George again. Same name, same avatar. No biggie, it's happened before. But what is strange is it says George has a 5 winning streak at the beginning of the second game, right after I beat him. So now what I'm curious about is: how is it possible to keep a winning streak even after you've just lost a game?

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis

Maybe he used gold bars to keep win streak!

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    edited July 2020

@headoperations thanks for the info, I didn't know this detail!

• LotusC
    LotusC Posts: 33 Level 2

I think it was a bot as well. However, it had a picture of a real-life older man. So are they now assigning real pictures to bots? That's what has me stumped. Not sure that's something they would do without opening themselves up to a lot of trouble with regards to privacy laws and the like. Unless it's a computer-generated image...

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,016 Community Manager

Hello @scain0125 !

At the moment, you can play Royal Championship nearly every day! ๐Ÿค— The event only stops on Monday so we can all rest a bit before going into the next battle ๐Ÿ˜‰

So by now, the Championship is on again!!

Hello @dc2015 and @jjac272903 ,

The event is evolving constantly. As you know, the Studio is always tweaking some features, making them more appealing, fun, more challenging or less challenging, depending on many factors- one of them being your feedback. That means you will find changes; some of them you'll love, some of them not that much. ๐Ÿ˜…

What I can guarantee is, the game is as hard for you as for your opponent. There's luck involved, so you may be luckier in some matches, your opponent may be luckier in others.

@LotusC , I don't know what can have happened there. I'll ask for an explanation, but these things are not easy to investigate without a video recording or some screenshots I'm afraid. ๐Ÿ˜…

• Leanna_Allen
    Leanna_Allen Posts: 1,169 Level 3

Nine winning streak...Close to advancing on..In the lead at 47... Opponents last move a color bomb falls from jelly land.... imagine that?? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?