⚡️Daily Quests! Learn more about the new feature HERE!
➡️ Have you passed level 5000? Come grab your badge HERE!

Royal Championship: Rants, Raves, & Things Probably Best Left Unsaid

Comments

• jmama77jmama77 Posts: 64 Level 3

@headoperations I heard about Bear Brawl right as they removed it before, so I am glad to know it is back! Thanks for the heads up.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• sideout2121sideout2121 Posts: 85 Level 3
    edited July 2020

I don't have it either. Would be nice for a change.

• headoperationsheadoperations Posts: 6,555 Level 5

That’s one of my biggest complaints about the studio. Only certain people get certain things.

It’s just like those ads. For years in regular CC and Soda I had the option to watch an ad after losing a level for a chance to receive bonus moves/boosters. Then suddenly they took it away from me. Other people still have it, but when I ask, I’m told it’s being tested.

Bull 💩, it being tested. It worked for years. They just think the chances I’ll spend money is higher now.

• sideout2121sideout2121 Posts: 85 Level 3

I've wondered on that as well. I have a few different accounts to play and some have the ad option and others don't. I used to care........😂😂

• SpaghettiSpaghetti Posts: 122 Level 2

@headoperations I don’t have Bear Brawl either 😞

• jjac272903jjac272903 Posts: 1,083 Level 3

Its back up! Gotta check that out @headoperations. I have been a bit busy playing so much bingo lately 😂😂😂 on this app I recently downloaded that I haven't even played the RC today and I only played a couple of games yesterday. The prizes have not changed, there is no board variety which makes it boring, the internet connection issues seem to be a huge problem as well and no ticket bank or 30 minute tickets yet. King will not be getting no mo money from me on unlimited pay to play. Also, I've noticed what others have as well as far as the low scores on the leaderboards. Its obvious players are fed up and keep getting the same responses from higher ups. Please don't take offense @LadyRaffie, @Lola_Pop. This is not directed towards CMs. You guys are the ones who are only relaying the bull that King is telling you to. The shred of hope I was hanging on to is now gone sadly. I still love some of the King games and play those.

• RegalRenzRegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend

Hello @angryunfair and welcome to the community! I understand that RC can be frustrating at times but I don't think it's rigged. Sometimes it's good to just take a break and try again. As our dear @Spinnifix suggested though, if you have any ideas on how to improve RC please feel free to share them. 🙂

• SinamanSinaman Posts: 22 Level 2

I will have to disagree with you in regards to players that purchase additional tickets are NOT guaranteed to win in any way! I have purchased tickets before and didn't win a single match, and NO it wasn't my lack of Jellylicious skills, it was just bad luck getting the game boards that had poor setup NOT favoring me in any way. The game is 30% Skill and 70% Luck so just keep on playing and maybe rub a rabbits foot for good luck!

May your day be filled with Jelly!

• SinamanSinaman Posts: 22 Level 2

So this Player dodo is currently Number 1 with a score of 1192, in my group. Let's do some simple math: Currently I have 6 hours of game play left out of 46 total hours which means about 40 hours this dodo player has had to achieve his score of 1192. That means, on average dodo would have to earn approximately 30 points per hour which is within reason, but to maintain that score for 40 hours seems skeptical, considering how many games would need to be played continuously. If each game takes approximatley 5 minutes to complete, that would only be 12 games per hour approximately. This is my gripe about having the 24 hour tickets as an option to purchase. It creates an unfair advantage to those that either can't afford the price or don't have enough time needed to achieve and surpass a score like this player dodo has achieved. I understand the need for King to make money, but is it morally or ethically correct to encourage such extreme unfair advantages during a "competition of skills and luck" by allowing players to Pay to Win? It's barely acceptable to offer 5 additional tickets for purchase but to even have an option for 24 hours worth of tickets is unequivocally creates a hostile and unfair gaming experience to those that can't afford the cost or time to even have a chance at winning. Is this what we should be teaching the youth of today? If you have enough money than you too can be a winner and no skills or strategy is required! The Royal Championship concept is fun and exciting to play and game creators have done an excellent job! I applaud them for creating new boards and changes to game play to improve the gaming experience for players. Unfortunately it appears that Corporate Profit has been more influential in the design of the game lately, rather than creating a equitable, fair and ethical gaming competition. Seriously though, what would the gaming world think if all video games had an option to purchase an extremely unfair advantage at winning any gaming competition? Am I the only one who thinks that Pay to Win games are not really a competition of gaming prowess, but more about if you afford the chance to win? Something to ponder, as we as a human race navigate our role in the cosmos, hopefully improving ourselves in the process! Now go do the right thing!

May your day be filled with Jelly!

• Allyd25Allyd25 Posts: 81 Level 3

I just checked and I don't have Bear Brawl 😫. Hopefully if I go whine about it in the CCS forum I will get in. Thanks for the tag! @headoperations

First...I guarantee after “dodo” sees what the 1st place prize is, they will never play that much again 🤣🤣🤣

Second...If selling 24 hour unlimited play is something that bothers ya, just wait until you’ve been around long enough to see the various ways they will try to get your money.

If you have some spare time, start reading this thread from the beginning and you’ll see some interesting things we’ve been able to prove about the RC.

By the way, welcome to our little community. You’ll eventually find that our discussions about the RC is the most fun part of the game. 😎

• JMagJMag Posts: 132 Level 3

This sounds interesting, unfortunately I don’t have it. All I have is the stupid Pin Ball feature that is useless. 🤷‍♀️

• Nikolaos_ProdromidisNikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 2,683 Jelly Moderator

Coincidences happen, sometimes all together!!!

(It is not old, just 10 mins ago)

• I am about to open a box.
    • My opponent's name is "player" and has a toon profile!
    • I play 1st and have 13 points difference until my last move
    • My opponent plays 2 last moves getting 3 wrapped in a raw and after this a color bomb (I was thinking to go and prepare a coffee in the meanwhile!)
    • My opponent wins! 🥳😎😁🙃🤪

I’m more concerned to see the name “player” pop-up again.

I haven’t seen that in a long time.