mcbrown
mcbrown Posts: 24 Level 2

I had to reinstall the gonna and now I'm back at level 1

Best Answer

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 12,674 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @mcbrown and welcome :)

If you have a Facebook or King account (email + password) you can try recovering your progress by following rajdeeptb's link.

If you didn't have any account then you lost your progress permanently when you reinstalled, unfortunately.

But don't worry! it can still be recovered. If you don't have an Fb or King account please create it.

Then tell us your last level you wish to return to and you game ID which is a 10 digits number so your game can be located and progress manually restored by a community manager @Lola_Pop @LadyRaffie

here's how you can find your game ID:

on Facebook: HERE

on King account: HERE

Answers

• Pushpasingla_bti
    Pushpasingla_bti Posts: 2 Newbie

I reached to level 1577. By mistake the app got deleted. When I downloaded again, it started from episode 1. I had not logged in with my email or FB account. Can you please help.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,693 Community Hub Moderator
    edited August 2020

Hi there.

If you have never backed up your account to either King or Facebook, reinstalling the game will delete all of your hard-earned progress and start you back at the beginning! 

If you have a Facebook account, simply click on the blue 'Connect' button on the opening screen of the game and confirm the Facebook account you're linking to. Take care if you share your device with another Facebook user, or if you have more than one Facebook profile.

If you don't use Facebook, be sure to create a King account to back up your game. See our 'What is a King account and how do I create one?' article for further help. 

As Boosters are items saved directly onto your device's memory (so you can use them offline), reinstalling the game will, unfortunately, delete all of these items. If you lose any Boosters that you have purchased please reach out to our team using the 'Contact us' option and we'll be delighted to get you back on track. 

If you still didn't get back your original level. Please look for your Game ID by tapping on the King logo after you click on your profile. I will tag @Lola_Pop to manually restore the level for you. But you got to wait till Monday because they're not working during weekend.

in the meantime, pls follow the steps mentioned abovee and let us know if you still need Help.

Thank you.😊🙏🏻

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend

Hello @Pushpasingla_bti and welcome to the community! As our dear @wykoon mentioned earlier, once you post your game ID the community manager may be able to restore your levels but in the future please log into the game using either your Facebook or King account so you don't lose your progress.

• Ronnebaum
    Ronnebaum Posts: 2 Newbie

I reached level 1214 when my computer crashed. I am back to level 1 How do I get back my progress?

• Pitty_Kitty

@Ronnebaum Hi and welcome to the community!

Do you have a King or Facebook account connected to the game, so you can save your progress? If yes, please read here:

--------------------

Provided you've been saving your progress, you can recover it again. The first step is to identify how you saved your progress before.

• If you used a King profile, go to the settings menu and tap the orange King icon, then just submit the email address and password you saved when you set up your King account. Once done, you should find your progress back.
    • If you linked your game to Facebook, you'll just need to reconnect your game to the same Facebook profile using the blue Facebook 'connect' button. Important note: if you share your device, or have more than one Facebook profile, you'll need to make sure the active Facebook account on your device is the one you saved the progress to in the first place.
    • If you share your device and you're unsure of the Facebook profile you're logged in as, go to the settings menu and choose the option to log out of Facebook. Once this is done, check the active Facebook profile on your mobile and make sure it's the right one. Then go back to the game and connect to Facebook again.

----------------------------

If you didn't save your progress with Facebook or King, you won't be able to recover lost progress as it was never synchronized. In this case, please create a King account or connect to a Facebook profile.

CM @Lola_Pop could kindly manually restore your progress for you. For this, please tell us your game user ID so your game can be located. A game user ID is a number made of 10 digits.

Here's how you can find your game ID:

HERE on King app on mobile and w10 pc app

HERE on Facebook

Hope it helps :)

• Pushpasingla_bti

My user id is 11840270389. Please restore me to level 1577 in Candy Crush Jelly SagaThank you

• Pushpasingla_bti

Waiting for a revert

• Pitty_Kitty
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,648 Community Manager

Thanks for the tag @Pitty_Kitty 😉

@Pushpasingla_bti, you should be back on track now so open the game when you have the time and let me know if you're back 😊

• spuggz
    spuggz Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited August 2020

2 of my candy crush games have jumped from levels 5’000 plus back to level 1! I have spent hundreds of pounds buying gold etc to get me to these levels and I’ve lost everything

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?