➡️ Have you passed level 5000? Come grab your badge HERE!
🔥 All that's Hot Right Now! 🌶

Fake wins!

Evan_LeiEvan_Lei Posts: 287 Level 3

I played this battle game before, but it’s more controversial. I broke a streak of 4 because the other player won this. Then I lost it again because the win is very fake. I tried to regain two back, but there is another loss. It was another “fake win” to the other player.

I know that fake wins happen when the other player makes a "perfect game" very early (last time I lost the battle in under two moves I make).

Comments

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 19,564 Ambassador

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Since I play it very little, I don't know much about it. I'll give you help to explain it better.

@RegalRenz

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Evan_LeiEvan_Lei Posts: 287 Level 3

I was looking for something wrong. One time another person beat the battle in under 4 moves, while I did 2 moves. People usually get “fake wins” when they get a perfect game if you beat another opponent more than 8 moves. Now within two matches, I lost both and the people who won were faked!

Another fake win recorded. A player made all 47 green jellies in 4 moves using a color bomb and a fish. I did 2 moves.

• nicktubbsnicktubbs Posts: 3 Newbie

There is a player named Jonah who is the female pirate character. He has found a way to cheat. He has 26 straight wins which is impossible the first place. He figured out how to leave the game without forfeiting and making the time on his turn just completely stop. You suck Jonah and you have to cheat at candy crush to feel good about yourself. Must suck to know you. Please dont let this clown play anymore. Hard enough to get a good win streak, but 25? Haha, really pathetic and sad.

• KarmaPoliceKarmaPolice Posts: 146 Level 3

Yep, I’ve played ‘Jonah’ a few times. I don’t know how they do it or how they get away with cheating but surely they should be stopped. Even if you’re matched with him/her there’s no way to quit the game without forfeiting a loss. There should be a way to block a player so that you don’t get matched with them again.

I agree. Can the people at candy crush add that option? Or at least not allow him to play?

I know. Another player make me lose because he made a "perfect game." I tried to get a free streak and remain at 2.

Hey King games. Can you do something a out being g able to block other players?

I just got lost again. Sometimes I was lost four in a row or even 5. I ask a player NOT to break a “licorice lock” in a color bomb or to mix special candies. Now I was giving streak insurance. A player makes me lose twenty times and I have to retain a streak for free every time.

• 95chata95chata Posts: 528 Level 3

You are right! The games seems to be fixed only for them to win. As soon as they start playing, stripped candies pouring everywhere so they can blast us. So fake! I have lost 5 in a row a few times. It’s frustrating.

• lilikoikisseslilikoikisses Posts: 1,045 Level 3
    edited August 2020

I have totally experienced this too. I was addicted to the royal championship for a while, and was in first place for at least 5-6 cycles. I feel like something changed the last two weeks. I pretty much completely gave up on playing it. Waste of time/gold bars/frustration.

Hi!

Same thing happened to me. I started winning and now I can barely make it to 4th. place and after the results, they just give me a cheap price of 2 hours playing candy crush, lol

I think they select our opponents by sending us their own people “developers” or fake players to make us loose so we can get more hooked up with the game and start buying gold bars/lives to continue playing and makes us more addictive to the game. (Nope! Not happening to me)

You are right, this is waste of time and not entertaining anymore.

• PRONeiroPRONeiro Posts: 8 Level 2

I have a theory:

If you pay with gold bars to keep your streak if you lose a match, you are more likely to win the next match you play.

Hi!

That’s a good theory but unfortunately it’s not always the case. I have paid with gold bars before in order to keep playing and hoping to win the next strike but I still loose because they give more chances to win to my opponent even do they don’t work hard to win the battle. Then they ask me for a higher amount of gold bars if I wish to continue playing and if I don’t have enough, I have to buy more. (Of course, that will not happen to me) Obviously it’s a strategy they use to keep selling their products. Well, good luck to them! It’s too bad they don’t make the game experience fun for us. 😏