🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Comments

• beanie904
    beanie904 Posts: 100 Level 2

glad I didn’t purchase Any gb neither did I refill my lives like I usually would either🙄

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited August 2020

@headoperations you are right!

As an examble, 3 hours before RC ends, I am 1st on my leaderboard having 258 points and the next has only 201. I have reached just baby starburst, because it is very difficult to get more than 2-3 win streak! O.k. it happens once on each game, in 48 hrs to get a 7 or 8 streak, but mostly I get 2 or 3.

The new boards are sometimes difficult! They have less moves than the 14 of the "classic" boards and less candy colors (only four). I get long win streaks mostly when I play on old boards and it is more possible to loose on new boards!

On new boards, if a player is lucky, and has many combinations one after the other from candies falling from the sky, can easily cage and block the other player and win! There are not enough moves for the other player to react and come back!

• alexysmairee
    alexysmairee Posts: 21 Level 2

SUPER upset I haven’t had the royal championship since in just about a week. I have emailed player relations and he said if I no longer see it in my game that it had in fact been removed and can not guarantee it will return. It’s literally the only reason I play every single day and dump money into it, playing on the days it’s not running. This deeply upsets me.. If it’s gone for everyone, or just my game, PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!! 😭😭😭😭

• beansyoo
    beansyoo Posts: 38 Level 2

Super fun to play against people!

I do feel like the board can really be against you at times.

I Love all the boosters

i like using the jelly blocker makes it harder for them to get it off the board

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3
    edited August 2020

@headoperations But you know changes take time and they don’t happen in the summer. 😝

It seriously is sickening how bad they have f’ed this game up. I used to stay up way past my bedtime to play this game. Nah not anymore.

• Jakacaad
    Jakacaad Posts: 11 Level 2

what do I think of game...It’s turned me into something I’ve never been before...the blocker. I don’t like being the “blocker” but in order to win any sort of streak higher than 3, I’ve become that person 😩

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,521 Level 5
    edited August 2020

An opinion about the game playing every day (except Mondays) on last weeks:

• New boards mainly (and less old boards) are now more luck than skills.
    • It is difficult to have win streak more than 2,3 or 4. Sometimes it comes 7,8,9 but it is rare and depends on the levels. To me happens when I play continously on old boards, e.g. playing the same board continously for several times.
    • It is very rare to play against some opponent on peacock level, which means that it is more difficult for everyone to advance on this level.
    • It is more often for an old and experienced player to loose by a new player only because of luck. This affects the streak, which the more experienced players want.
    • For all these reasons I call the studio to think about and return us the option of striped and wrapped lollies as free boosters, because they give better strategy options to players who really know! And also make the pink lolli and the cage to activate a bit slower, because, mostly on new boards, if someone plays 1st and activate cage from the beginning, blocks the other player without the option to come back.It is a pity experienced and skilled players to loose, just because they start 2nd! ( The older boards are more balanced about this and I really enjoy playing! )

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,221 Level 5

What's going on? My internet is super strong but It always pops up "Couldn't connect".

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3

@NamTruong2001 Its been awful this round. That & the sorry can’t find a match.

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,221 Level 5
    edited August 2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?