🥇First positions in the Royal Championship? Share your screenshot and collect your badge!

Royal Championship - What do you think?

Options

Comments

• galaxiegoo
    galaxiegoo Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I play every RC every week but this current one, I have not even been notified it’s happening. Anyone else?

• JMag
    JMag Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

This week has been terrible for the no internet connection and opponents playing after their tune has run out. The game I was just playing now, I was winning, their time ran out yet it didn’t switch to my turn and then surprise! No internet connection. Ridiculous already.

• alexysmairee
    alexysmairee Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Same happened to me. I emailed player relations and they told me it had been removed from my game and could not guarantee it would return. I was freaking out, even finally made this account and posted on here yesterday. Kept messing around with it and I finally got it to come back. I was FREAKING out though lol. Just keep trying, hopefully you can get yours to come back. Mine was gone for 6 days.

• alexysmairee
    edited August 2020
    Options

I’m not sure if we’re still doing this or not, but here’s mine from tonight.. just lost on the last few moves to a player who used a striped lolly.. ugh! Lol. Been dealing with lots and lots of cage happy people tonight, too! Hate that! I RARELY use blockers, ever! I’ve got mass quantities of boosters built up and still use to regular ones.. maybe it’s just a personal preference. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyway- here’s my streak from tonight. Like I said, I’m not sure if we’re still doing this or not. So I apologize if not lol. I’ve been playing for quite a while but never moseyed on over here until I was in full on panic mode about my RC not showing up for 6 days, lol. Hope you guys have a great night :)

• alexysmairee
    Options

Thank you for the welcome 🥰 I appreciate it, and I will absolutely have to stop over on the rants thread and say hello! I know something things get frustrating but I hate to hear about people giving up on it.. there’s a reason we all love it so much, and have been playing so long, and why some of us have dumped so much money into it 🥴😂 I hope the people who have been giving up change their minds!! The RC is literally what helps me get thru the week! And maybe it was a good thing it wasn’t up for me this past week, since I finally made my way here! Now I get to make friends who share my love for this game 🙃 hope you have a great day!!!!

• galaxiegoo
    Options

Thanks everyone for this board. I'm finding it useful and fun!

I wanted to make a suggestion if the makers are listening... in general the game is very good at keeping things safe for players, meaning there is very little another player can do to hurt you or make the gaming experience feel unsafe (it's all anonymous, they can't write comments, etc.) -- other than beating you of course. So mostly, the folks who are overly competitive or just unkind can't do too much harm. BUT there are two exceptions. One is the emojis, which distract you while playing (which is unfair) and which nearly always come across as sarcastic or obnoxious during play. I block out that part of the screen so I can avoid being affected. I'd be in favour of removing the emojis. But the second kind of unfair harm is the scenario where you are the second player and are definitely winning, the opponent can disconnect from the game before you have had your winning turn that will gain you the extra two points for "perfect round". Please consider making this impossible to do. For example, if First player disconnects in the middle of the round, Second player could still have a chance to play their next moves.

Thanks!

• alsto40
    alsto40 Posts: 455 Level 3
    Options

@galaxiegoo You’re just wasting your typing. The studio hasn’t listened or has ever implemented any of suggestions in this game. Sad but true.

• galaxiegoo
    Options

Thanks for chiming in. I notice the game makers did make a lot more boards symmetrical at the start which is something people asked for on this forum. Maybe it's just a coincidence though. Sounds like lots of RC fans are frustrated here!

• beanie904
    beanie904 Posts: 100 Level 2
    edited August 2020
    Options

(Edit by CM: Rude- "shouting")

• jamilsidiq
    jamilsidiq Posts: 5,298 Level 3
    edited August 2020
    Options

(Edit by CM: Off-topic)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?