🔥 Hot Right Now in Candy Crush Jelly Saga 🌶
🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000

🕵️‍♀️ Why was Jelly Queen banished?- Submit your theory and win 20 Gold Bars! (FINISHED)

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Once upon a time in the candy world, there lived a queen named Jelly Queen. She loved to do her wiggle and jiggle dance. One day she decided that she had enough of the dancing. She wanted to be the Queen of the candy world. But she has competition out there for the royalty title. 

The story goes like this ………….. Bubblegum Troll is one of the first characters to land in the Candy Kingdom. He remembers the time before Mr. Toffee arrived. He is obsessed with his own (dubious) achievements and thinks he should be in charge, so he constantly plots to steal Mr. Toffee’s job, as the mayor of Candy Town. Try as he might, he cannot win the love of his fellow citizens because they see him as a lovable screw-up because his big plans always come to naught and he never does anyone real harm (except to steal their candy). 

One day Bubblegum Troll gets an invite to join the Soda game and they bribe him with his own event – Bubblegum Hill! He is now the King of the hill and as much as he enjoys this title his heart still wants to go back home.  

Back in the candy world, Jelly Queen is really trying her best to convince the citizens to make her the Queen. Bubblegum Troll has something to say about that! He was the King of the Soda World so now he wants to be King of the candy world. He suggests that the citizens vote for who they prefer to be running the candy world.

The next day voting is set up and all the citizens cast their vote for one of them! Little does Jelly Queen know that Bubblegum Troll has plans on sneaking in and changing the votes so that he comes out the winner.  

When the winner is announced and he is the winner, Jelly Queen gets so pissed. She thought for sure that she would win. She cusses up a storm and the citizens are in shock at the anger coming out of her. 

And so, they banish her to the Cotton Kingdom where she can rule to her hearts delight!  And he becomes King Chewy! 

The End!

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

Wow awesome theories! @Elsa @Sofia1992 Thanks for sharing them ❤️

• theemonique
    theemonique Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi i am monique from Jamaica and i love candy candy like honestly i would spend all my time play the kings games but sad to say i have work so i can't every day but every time I get a chance i do and the love the king family 😍

• firebombmarkus
    Options

Hi Monique and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Thank you for sharing the love for Candy games 🥰 We are all in the same boat 😉

If you would like to know more about this forum click here. Don't hesitate to ask if you need more help. In order to reach me, just type "@" before my name 😉 Have a wonderful day 🤗

• dmcundiff1978
    dmcundiff1978 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I think she was banished by choice because the people couldn't do what she wanted, and it was easier to do it herself. And she probably ate way to much candy.

• firebombmarkus
    Options

Hi @dmcundiff1978 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 That's an interesting theory, I have never had thought about it. I guess everyone eats too much candies though 🙈

• firebombmarkus
    Options

Awesome! Thank you for sharing this lovely theory. I never knew her name was Lucia. Did you made it up or you found it out somewhere?

• dmcundiff1978
    dmcundiff1978 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Lol I'm grabbing at straws. I'm not the creative story type of person. 🤣😂

• firebombmarkus
    Options
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?