What is the highest score on any level on Candy Crush Saga?

Options
IM171
IM171 Posts: 12 Level 2

What level has the highest score? What is the highest score and who achieved it.

Best Answers

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi IM171, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.   There is no record kept of the highest scores for each level.  If you play with friends through Facebook then when you complete a level a leaderboard will show up and you can see who is in the first position.

• IM171
    Options

Elsa,

Thank you. Is there a safe E-site or FB page where the best crushers can see each other’s scores/progression/leaderboard. I have out crushed my FB friends and I feel I can crush my way to world domination. 

TA

IM171 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi IM171 unfortunately I am not aware of any E-site or FB page that has information like that.  But how about you start one and then get others to join?  So are you getting 3 stars on each level since you are crushing the heck out of the game?

• IM171
    Options

Elsa,

Not yet. I’m currently working on obtaining the highest score on each level, which most often results in three stars but not always. Level 458 is a prime example. FB or website operations for CC players would draw in to many trolls. Are you a CCer?

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi IM171, how do you manage the pressure of trying to complete each level with 3 stars?  That would drive me insane!  I am just so happy that I can clear a level and I gladly accept the one star.  Yes I play all 3 Candy Crush games - Saga, Soda Saga and Jelly Saga.  I also created a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ElsaCandyCrush/ and a website too https://www.elsalanger.net/

• kinnies1984
    kinnies1984 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I seem to be stuck collecting points on level 376 of Candy Crush! It's at 1.5 billion points at the moment and has been ticking over for the past 13 hours! Will this stop as it hasn't come up with passing the level yet and I don't want to start over! 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Kinnies1984 I'm not sure what you mean.  Are you saying that the game just doesn't end - a continuous loop?  Does it ever show on the bottom to click to end it?  It also might be a better idea to start this as a new question mentioning the level otherwise it might get lost here because the discussion was something totally different.

• David_Bularca
    David_Bularca Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am at level 3133 now

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options
    I scored infinity once. 
  • elz7173
    elz7173 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    IM171 said:

What level has the highest score? What is the highest score and who achieved it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?