Why did my boosters disappear?

Options

Answers

• Michael_Rogers
    Michael_Rogers Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited May 2019
    Options

>>Generally we recommend that players don't store up a lot of lives or boosters for this reason

Its bs. . They can't even keep up the data secured for their own app. . And pretty bs recommendation. Its up to players as how they want to use boosters.

You guys are doing *** job and blaming players

Then King can add an expiry date for your free boosters and you'll know how much to time you have to use them. Paid for ones should be permanent until used. If you have 5 color bombs and 3 were earned free and two were paid for and after such date the number would change to 2 if you didn't use the free ones. This would have to be done on your local device. I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to sync all the players to a King server to monitor that. I'm not saying that the above is what I want but may help people that save boosters to keep then on track to use what they have. I've lost my boosters as well but Virtual Goods (boosters) are a risk and I plan on using mine instead of saving them. With saving them I think you're risking loosing them with all the system updates on mobile devices. I feel every ones pain but think it's better to use them within a week of earning them. Paid for or earned the responsibility is transferred to the owner for loss. If you paid for them then I think you can get a reimbursed but the free ones are lost so that's why you shouldn't store them.How much memory does stored boosters take up on your device? I don't know
  • Pavel
    Pavel Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I lost many many boosters that I earned from wheel, playing special challenges and sugar drops and POOF, all gone! I'M DONE with King Digital and ALL their games!!!!!

Same for me, all is gone after more than a year and a half of playing. Very frustrating. Easy to fix with application sync, but if King Care doesn't care, I don't care either. The app will be removed.
  • Malcs_Myers
    Malcs_Myers Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

In-game items such as boosters and lives/messages are linked to the game application and not to Facebook like your progress, scores and gold bars are.

Updates for the game app and mobile software, if the app crashes or is deleted or even connection issues can sometimes cause a loss of this data. Generally we recommend that players don't store up a lot of lives or boosters for this reason as these free items are ''Non refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," we generally do not compensate any free boosters that may have been lost.

I'm sorry that you have lost them on this occasion.  

I had to deal with a clash with my app account so i thought i could org it by deleting and restoring the app. Now I lost many boosters and potions that i have gained throuout the quests and world tournament challenges. If you want to prove that you do provide could customer service you would restore the potions and boosters i have recently lost
  • Kosara_Georgieva
    Kosara_Georgieva Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

In-game items such as boosters and lives/messages are linked to the game application and not to Facebook like your progress, scores and gold bars are.

Updates for the game app and mobile software, if the app crashes or is deleted or even connection issues can sometimes cause a loss of this data. Generally we recommend that players don't store up a lot of lives or boosters for this reason as these free items are ''Non refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," we generally do not compensate any free boosters that may have been lost.

In an effort to see the halloween event and updating and restarting my connection and phone multiple times I lost my bonuses as well and I still don’t see the event...
  • Velma_Macumber
    Velma_Macumber Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Happened to me today. App crashed and all boosters gone around 30 sparkly bombs 15 stripe/wraps 150 coconut wheels the list goes on. I was on level 2067. No more after reading the the official reply from King in this thread. All versions are now deleted from all my devices. King you can stick your game where the sun dont shine. I would advise all on here to post up there experience on social media how this company can just take away all your hard work and efforts at a stroke, they are a corrupt bunch. King you did me a favour I am rid of you.

Lost almost all my boosters. I was at Level 2930, and there were no other levels added. I wrote King care a couple of weeks ago because the treat calendar was not updating itself. lt seemed fine until the new levels were added yesterday. Now all my boosters are gone. I sent King care a message yesterday but no response.
  • Kevin_Smith-3
    Kevin_Smith-3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

Same here. Over 90 boosters hardly collected... All gone!! And their response I read above is highly abusive, autocratic and unfair!
  • Amy_L_Norris
    Amy_L_Norris Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

Maybe a class action law suit will get them to fix the problem! They're committing fraud and theft. Last I knew that's against the law! This is insanity! I'm done with king! Life is frustrating enough that's why we play these games, to give us a break from daily grind. Now King is part of the problem!
  • Disillusioned
    Disillusioned Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

Switched to a new phone and lost the boosters I had accumulated over months of play despite having the game (Pet Rescue Saga) set up to sync to Facebook. Coins and gold bars sync, why not boosters? Obviously an intentional choice King has made to try to force additional revenue.You've just lost another customer. If I bother to play any of your games in the future, I certainly will not be stupid enough to make any in-game purchases.
  • JanetBrom
    JanetBrom Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    As far as I can see, if anyone paid for boosters and they disappear or you don't receive them then this is against the law period. As they also give away boosters for free it can't be that hard for King to reinstate the lost ones. I have read through the three+ pages of King not giving a ............  about their loyal customers and it would seem that they are steadfast on their response. It would appear that the company has made enough money from its customers that they now don't need anymore or provide adequate support for them. Well simply put again that is against the law as well. Take note King.
  • Ahamed89
    Ahamed89 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Unlimited booster 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?