⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
πŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

how do i re-sync my candy crush to a new facebook account?

Options
2Β»

Answers

• CandyManBeast
    CandyManBeast Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I need help please... I have no idea how to do this.

I am at the final level of candy crush and I want to start a brand new candy crush game from level one and sync my new candy crush account to my current Facebook account. I deleted candy crush from my phone AND I deleted it from my Facebook, and then I downloaded the game again from the App Store. Here’s where the problem is… When I open my newly downloaded game, I am at level one. And when I want to sync my progress from level one to my current Facebook account, it always reverts back to my previous candy crush levels at the final level. I even tried starting at level one and then making a king.com account and syncing my levels like this and THEN syncing this new game to my existing Facebook account, but then it still reverts back to my old game account at the final level. I am obviously doing something wrong here. Can somebody please help me? All I want to do is begin a brand new game from level one and attach it to my existing Facebook account. Is this even possible?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@CandyManBeast Hi and welcome,

Do not know how you managing this as you can only sync one king account with one facebook account, so if you had a game synced with you facebook account it is not possible to sync it again with another king account.

If you previously did not sync your Facebook account with a king account and you are doing this now the king account will sync with the level progress you had for Facebook

You will need to get your manually reset by customer support with your link games, as they do this through your game ID.

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?