Match flowery names and win 20 Gold Bars here!

Has anyone won the jackpot on the spinning booster wheel in candy crush?

Comments

• kendokendo Posts: 2
    I just won for the first time and I've playing for 4 years.  This is what I got.  Nice to win but you get so many free boosters in game it doesn't seem like much.
  • nlennonnlennon Posts: 10 ✭✭
    I'm fed up of watching & thinking it's finally gonna hit JACKPOT & just sails straight past it,I'm on level 3999 right now,spent a fair bit & still not hit the jackpot
  • RoopanarayanRoopanarayan Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Only once I have won it in these 5 years.
  • spillerspiller Posts: 8
    I think the whole process is one big con. I've cleared all my boosters, never won jackpot and played level 2654 for weeks now. Video help is nothing short of deceptive. Skill is not require just the willingness to fork out money to King. Shame on you.
    i will post on "product review" as I feel it has a larger overall fairness to alert gamers of the true game and its pitfalls. Posting in the community page and reading others comments can be reassuring others feel the same but I want to throw my concerns wider. And it will not be bias. 
    Where is the fairness and transparency in this game. On level 2654 used all boosters etc-video is deceptive. Does money improve progress? I suggest posting on a consumer protection site out of this to see where we all stand in fairness 
  • msjerkmsjerk Posts: 69

Has anyone won the jackpot on the spinning booster wheel in candy crush? I NEVER win it or know anyone who has. Is it rigged? 

I won it once in about 5 years.

• j9_barnesj9_barnes Posts: 1
    I am on level 2223 and play almost everyday and have NEVER hit the jackpot.  Yes I feel it is rigged :(
  • minnajminnaj Posts: 8

Has anyone won the jackpot on the spinning booster wheel in candy crush? I NEVER win it or know anyone who has. Is it rigged? 

I
  • minnajminnaj Posts: 8
     Finally won this week -- first time since I've been playing (7 years).Type your comment
  • amyhamamyham Posts: 1
    edited September 13
    Yes I won recently
  • melesmmelesm Posts: 1
    I’m on level 1232. Only hit once.  I do it pretty much every night I go on at least just to spin 

damn it!!
  • kendokendo Posts: 2
    3 weeks ago I won the booster for the first time in over 4 years. I just won it again. I wonder if they've changed the chance of winning or if I am just lucky.
  • PsycloPsyclo Posts: 9
    Won it twice and I play 4 years. Last time is more than a year ago.
  • PhilipPhilip Posts: 41 ✭✭
    Finally won the jackpot for the first time! Here's how: The first spin was I hit the lucky candy booster and the bonus spin for watching the ad, I hit the jackpot!