level 1831, seriously? do you test these levels?

Options
tinzac
tinzac Posts: 32 Level 2

OK, even you admit it's a hard level, but 48 meringues in 19 moves when most of the candies are locked and you can't make combos right away?  These last boards have been very frustrating with impossible buggy levels.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

48? I had to do 50 (which I did in around 10 attempts). It's relatively straightforward to get it to a position where you can clear up with lollipops if you get the right specials along the way. It's certainly not the hardest level in this episode.

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

Yeah, I am currently stuck on this one.  It's pretty clear that you need some boosters on these later levels.  I just go play that sugar track when I can and try to stock up on some boosters. It just seems that you need to play the sugar track more often now as these later levels are needing those boosters more frequently.  Good luck!  I'll be plugging along with you! :)

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options

I totally agree with all of you. I am stuck here too and cannot get past this one. I agree it is not the most difficult of levels and there are lots of special candies provided BUT the candies explode everywhere but where I want them to go. A color bomb and a stripe and a wrapped candy explode all at the same time and it hardly puts a dent in the blockers at the bottom. There are 19 moves given to complete the level, which seem like enough moves, but I just cannot get this one. If only I could remove enough blockers to use a lolly hammer or two but I cannot remove enough of them. Oh well, got that off my chest, now back to the game at hand.

• Sudheer_Nrp
    Sudheer_Nrp Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Easy one..use boosters to make two colour balls next to each other..then you can easily clear..I cleared this in 10 moves in my 4th attempt..pretty cool..

• rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

This level isnt even close to possible without a TON of boosters. Ive tried about 100 times. Never got it down to single digits. Such bullS...

• Bennihanna
    Bennihanna Posts: 135 Level 2
    Options

There are now 24 moves but I still can't clear the level. Plus, currently there are unlimited lives during Covid. Have had two color balls next to each other twice in one game but that takes out the top level first and isn't enough to clear out the rest. Have made tons of specials that detonate on their own or don't go the right way. Since some people get it on the first try I am wondering if anybody thinks this is just a pure luck level and that playing over and over again will do the trick. Any ideas are welcome!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Hey again.

What an old thread this is (those other players should be far ahead of this by now), you've got a good shovel there.

But look at the video & see how that player did it, YMMV; but play it long enough & it should allow a pass...

• Bennihanna
    Options

Great. Hope this works. Otherwise, I just won't go near it for a few days - sometimes does the trick. I have that this is so addictive!

• Bennihanna
    Options

Just looked at your video. Your game is pretty much the same as mine except that at the end, when I have two color bombs next to each other I set them off whereas you do a striped /color bomb combination instead. Thanks! If they don't all blow up, this should work. The good thing is that all this playing makes you learn more. God knows what it is like at the higher levels.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Just looked at your video...

Nope, no credit or ownership of it at all; but passing it along (& glad it worked for you).

quote:

God knows what it is like at the higher levels.

More of the same, pretty much...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?