⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can I use my Google Play Credit to buy boosters?

Options
cabaker609
cabaker609 Posts: 2 Newbie

How can I use my Google Play Credit to buy boosters?  I have a Google Play credit and want to use it to buy boosters for Candy Crush.

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi cabaker609,

Thankyou for contacting King Care!  You would go to your Google Play store, hit the menu bar (3 bars upper left corner), go down to redeem, there you will enter your Google Play card. So the next time you want to make a purchase, your Google Play card will be an option. 

Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

• cabaker609
    cabaker609 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi cabaker609,

Thankyou for contacting King Care!  You would go to your Google Play store, hit the menu bar (3 bars upper left corner), go down to redeem, there you will enter your Google Play card. So the next time you want to make a purchase, your Google Play card will be an option. 

Hope this helps! 

Jilly 

Thanks but that doesn't answer my question. I have a credit in Google Play and want to use it to purchase boosters in Candy Crush. How do I use the Google Play credit to purchase candy crush boosters?
  • jmcd53
    jmcd53 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I traded in 420 play pts to purchase boosters but when I try to use it wants me to pay cash. How do I do the trade?

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,206 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

King games do not have any Play Points feature in the game.

If you are referring to Google Play Points that you use with your Google Play account in all in-app purchases on Android devices, then please contact Google Play Support for help.

If you want to win gold bars on this game, you can click here to join and answer on this game's contests that you can chance to win gold bars. 😊

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@jmcd53 Hi and welcome, king games only except 3rd party payments and from google play the play points are not accepted. you would need to contact google play with any issues with this

Thank you

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @jmcd53 and welcome to our Community!

Any questions or issues with Google Play Points or any other payment options on your Google Play account, please contact Google Play Support directly.

Google Play handles all in-app purchases that you make on all Android devices.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello @jmcd53 and good day to you.

I would also suggested the same as Ms Diamond Lim and Mr Crazy Cat Lad.

Anyway, below is the answer from Google search.

"To redeem points, go to the Google Play Store app and tap Menu > Play Points > Use. You can select items to redeem with your points or exchange points for Google Play Credit."

I hope you have contacted Google Support team for detailed help.

Please let us know if you need help relating to King's game. Thank you 😃

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?